Rate our summer mercato (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Ds can only do so much, this is on the coach now
Yeah for sure but the coach didn’t pick those players, it was their decision. Hopefully it all goes well I personally think it was a very positive transfer window.

- - - Updated - - -

i doubt it would have been much different. Despite all the gurus saying Pirlo this Pirlo that our transfer policy has always been decided on a multitude of factors and not specific coach wants or positional needs.

Very much doubt that changed this season, especially not for someone who had never even coached a pro game.
I believe the same thing. I seriously doubt they would spend the little money we had based on Pirlo’s wishes. Especially him being an absolute noob at his job.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
I gave it an 8.5 for a few reasons. I rate a 5-6 as keeping the team as the same competitive level. Anything below we are getting worse and anything above our team looks better.

We made positive moves on the field for this years play. Kulu was a big help and Chiesa as well will contribute a lot. Morata I think can add something we didnt have in a few years and that is a number 9. Mckinnie looks like a promising player for the future. Arthur is a great swap for Pjanic and will add much on the field over him this year.

I think this year we added what we had a hard time at last year and that is players that can beat a player and can create in the final 3rd of the field. Sarri didnt help but our players werent capable of taking players on last season.

Players sold and moved on. I think we did a good job of selling players. Ideally we would have sold costa and Rugani but costas wages off the books and Rugani getting playing time could help us out a good bit. Khedira was the black eye for this mercato(not really for Paratici alone)
-Matuidi and Khedira leaving are both very good as well.

The future- We have brought players in that all look to our future. Bash Tici all you want but even if this is the last year of his he will have a stamp on this Juve side for the next 10 years IMO. Tons of youth at every position and our squad depth is very good as well.

Finally the current circumstances. Getting all these things done in a climate we currently have was difficult and he did it pretty well. The only thing that was lacking to get a 10 would be to have sold those players and get Khedira off the books as well as bring in a top player such as Pogba.

Overall I think this was a great Mercato and we are set up to make huge strides for the future

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Forza Lord Paratici :delpiero: never doubted you one bit, even when the unbelievers shouted Paratici Out, I stuck by your corner knowing you will turn this around, and you have. AA would be stupid to get rid of you! Long live Paratici!

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Yeah with this rejuvenation, the future are looking bright

1 top young prospect in similar model with De Ligt's transfer every year for the most needed position will do it
Players like Aouar for midfielder and Haaland for striker

Apr 19, 2007
At the end of all of this I think we can stop,for the love of god, saying we cant afford a purchase. If we think it will help the team we will make the purchase. Ronaldo followed by De Liigt and many others, followed by Arthur, Morata, Chiesa and Kulusevski in on mercato

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
+ Sarri gone
+ Lower team age
+ Lower salary
+ Morata, Chiesa and Kulusevski

+- Arthur

- Khedira
- Inexperience

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You're a little late to the party, aren't you? :p :boh: :b81:

Also, the fact that the Leeching Kebab and Turdeski are still here undermines, just a bit, all the good work done by Tootsie.
Been busy with work broski, hope all is well with you :grin:

What good work? :sorryball:

Our two weakest spots are the midfield and our fullbacks, shit still week. Paratootsie.....:yellow: one more mercato like this and man should get the :red:

oh and bring back euromaxx, make Pirlo his assistant :max:

long live demiral :demi2:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
For a regular transfer season I'd say 6. Fullbacks and midfield were our weakest positions and continue to be weak unless one of the youngsters turns into a gem very quickly pogba style. I believe Arthur is unlikely to be as good as Pjanic in the short term. For this season we likely strengthened our bench more than our first 11 (Morata, Kulu, Kennie).

But considering covid and the impact this probably had/will have on our finances, I'd give it an 8. We made investments that while are not a significant improvement in the short term, 1 or 2 of these signings should be great for the long term, we sacked big contract Sarri, and the average age is lower. If Pirlo brings more out of the group he inherited than Sarri did then we should see a significant improvement compared to last year.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ah man. I can't believe I gave it a 7. What's even more hilarious is that 63% of voters gave it a higher score than I did, and only 20% went below 7. Hindsight is such a wonderful thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Wes, arthur, Chiesa, kulu, morata all doing well

Not a terribad mercato, was it
:rofl: :howler: This comment has not aged well.

Arturd doing well. Kulu. Hahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)