Rate our summer mercato (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Most pleasant mercato since forever

We got rid partially from our junk, while buying very promising players and keeping our current best ones. Also we changed coach which was a must

Lets hope the season goes equally smoothly

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
7,5 to 8.

Our incoming mercato was impressive given the circumstances. Our outgoing mercato not so much but those same circumstances made it very difficult to repair old mistakes (old farts on high salaries) and we're always useless at selling anyway.

I'd love for us to continue down this road of buying young and hungry players...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'll repost it here:

The attack has been thoroughly revamped, and the midfield as well to a lesser degree. He did excellent to rob Barcelona with the Pjanic - Arthur swap. He also did well to greatly reduce the average age of the squad by bringing in some promising young players, but all the "deadwood" has been loaned out or released rather than sold. It is what it is considering the circumstances.

However, I think we could've done with a "big name" for the midfield, as to me it feels a bit weak at this point. We'll see how players develop though. Additionally, unless Frabotta is here to stay then we're short on LBs once again.

I'd give this a 7/10 right now, we've improved but still there are weak spots.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The shepherd never follows the sheep. I'd vote 11 if I could
You're more black sheep, much less of a shepherd :D

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who rated this below 7.5 simply being unrealistic
Where's your rating though? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Are Bernadette and Khedira still at Juve ?
Unfortunately, they still are. However, the dunce in your tar has been disposed of, to your other club no less (sorry Bruh).

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
We haven't the faintest idea how the new players will perform. It could be one of the best windows in a long time or a total disaster.

So anything above 7 is too much tbh. BUT i feel overly optimistic so 7.5 it is and given the circumstances (covid) at least we got rid of most of the deadwood.
Ds can only do so much, this is on the coach now

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Liverpool losing 7-2, City 2-5, Red Cunts 1-6, and Bayern, the European champions pulverized 4-1 by fucking Hoffenheim and then struggling to Hertha Berlin 4-3 in injury time. I think it's going to be an unpredictable season, especially in Europe. Barca look solid, but I don't really think they're anything special. Who have they actually bought?

United made some interesting acquisitions late, but who else has really struck a decisive blow in the Mercato? Even City and PSG were relatively quiet. Chelsea are still ass, so I don't really consider them a threat.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
For me 7 because we did a lot steps in the right direction, if deals have been better, it would have been a solid 8 for me

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If Sarri was still here, our summer mercato would probably be Emerson, Jorginho and Milik.

I defended him when he was our manager, but with hindsight, thank fuck he is gone.
i doubt it would have been much different. Despite all the gurus saying Pirlo this Pirlo that our transfer policy has always been decided on a multitude of factors and not specific coach wants or positional needs.

Very much doubt that changed this season, especially not for someone who had never even coached a pro game.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
i doubt it would have been much different. Despite all the gurus saying Pirlo this Pirlo that our transfer policy has always been decided on a multitude of factors and not specific coach wants or positional needs.

Very much doubt that changed this season, especially not for someone who had never even coached a pro game.
You think that it was merely a coincidence that we were linked to so many ex-Napoli players when Sarri was still here? Was it the gurus talking bullshit, or was there some truth to it?

To be fair, I can’t imagine Sarri having that much say in the transfer market.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You think that it was merely a coincidence that we were linked to so many ex-Napoli players when Sarri was still here? Was it the gurus talking bullshit, or was there some truth to it?

To be fair, I can’t imagine Sarri having that much say in the transfer market.
coincidence? no, they were linking us to napoli players because of Sarri. That doesn't mean it was true though. important to remember Gurus always need something to report, whether they have anything of merit or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)