Rate our mercato (4 Viewers)

vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
So after the mercato ended how would you guys rate the top ten teams in Europe. A think I would go:
1: Real
2: PSG
3: Bayern
4: Barca
5: Juve
6: Atletico
7: United
8: City
9: Chelsea
10: Napoli

- - - Updated - - -

10 A+
9 A
8 B+
7 B
6 C+
5 C

That was difficult.
4 D
3 E
2 F
1?
0?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
So after the mercato ended how would you guys rate the top ten teams in Europe. A think I would go:
Interesting. Real sold players (Morata, James, Danilo...) for 120m and just bought Theo Hernández. Still Europe's No.1.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Interesting. Real sold players (Morata, James, Danilo...) for 120m and just bought Theo Hernández. Still Europe's No.1.
they won CL semi-finals and final very convincingly, they're clearly superior to every other team bar Bayern. PSG got a lot stronger, Barca and Monaco a lot weaker on paper, but it remains to be seen what comes of it, not much else has changed at Europes elite

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
They also bought in Ceballos and Llorente. I would say they are still the team to beat. They are just ridicuosly stacked in every position.
Going to be interesting to see what PSG can do this year. They had a fantastic mercato.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
They also bought in Ceballos and Llorente. I would say they are still the team to beat. They are just ridicuosly stacked in every position.
Going to be interesting to see what PSG can do this year. They had a fantastic mercato.
Llorente is from their own youth.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why Barca ahead of Juve? Wasn't the case last season, and isn't the case now after selling Neymar.

Bayern shouldn't be ahead of us neither imo.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

4 D
3 E
2 F
1?
0?
You can't be serious. PSG #2? :lol:

They failed to recruit a 6. They midfield is poor as hell. Motta runs like a turtle, and he's the only 6 they have.

They only have 3 CBs. If unlucky with injuries, it could be a disaster. And we all know that at least Thiago Silva is injury prone.

And finally, their two goalkeepers are amongs the worst pile of shit ever seen in a supposed big club.

Whatever attack you have, if you have no midfield, and horrible goalkeepers, it will lead you nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

And Unai Emery is a fraud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)