Rate Juve's mercato (4 Viewers)

Rate our mercato

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I don't evaluate Atletico better than us and I am not biased.
First of all. Yes, you are biased. All humans are. Secondly as a Juve supporter you are even more biased, but whether or not that causes you to over- or underestimate our team isn't necessarily written in stone. Many Juve supporters are harder on their team than an outsider.

Thirdly I don't think I stated anywhere I think they are better than us? Well, since you punched the bubble: I think we have a better squad than Atletico, but I think Atletico have the better system and manager. So let's call it a tie :p

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
In terms of who we brought in and how the team looks i'd give a 7. A (much better than Witsel midfielder) could make it a 9/10 mercato. In terms of the deals that we made (notably Higuain's) i'd give a 5.
Surely huguain deal can be balanced by the deals we got for Alves pjanic and Ben atia

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
First of all. Yes, you are biased. All humans are. Secondly as a Juve supporter you are even more biased, but whether or not that causes you to over- or underestimate our team isn't necessarily written in stone. Many Juve supporters are harder on their team than an outsider.

Thirdly I don't think I stated anywhere I think they are better than us? Well, since you punched the bubble: I think we have a better squad than Atletico, but I think Atletico have the better system and manager. So let's call it a tie :p
:agree:

Atletico has played in 2 of the last 3 CL finals. It'd be rather silly to say they are a level below us right now, aside from finances. They are an exceptionally well-run club over the last 5 years, on every level, and play in the top league in football by a country mile (european results-wise) at the moment. Kudos to them.

I agree entirely with your top 5. Barca, Madrid, Bayern probably with a slight edge, and then Juve, Atletico nipping at their heels. PSG and City just behind, as they haven't yet been able to find the right formula for European success, in part due to poor management and poor balance in how they build their teams.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Well saying that alongside Barca,Real ,Bayern ,Atletico and not us are the main contenders for CL and putting Juve with Sevilla and others in the second pot you clearly wrote that.Also I don't think that Atletico have a better system than us and especially that Simeone is not a better coach than Allegri.With his defensive approach and dirty,full of fouls football he makes anti propaganda of this beautiful game.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Well saying that alongside Barca,Real ,Bayern ,Atletico and not us are the main contenders for CL and putting Juve with Sevilla and others in the second pot you clearly wrote that.Also I don't think that Atletico have a better system than us and especially that Simeone is not a better coach than Allegri.With his defensive approach and dirty,full of fouls football he makes anti propaganda of this beautiful game.
That's great - that's a sarcastic great, if you are in doubt. If you wanna discuss; please be sure that you've understood what the counterpart wrote (the bolded part if you are in doubt again), then you are welcome to return.

Fuck it! I'm kind spirited today. Here's what I wrote:

That said, damn we have a lovely squad. A healthy midfield and we are one of the 5 clubs, that I have as my favourites to win CL: Bayern, Barca, Atletico, Real, and Juve :heart: City, Dortmund, PSG and Sevilla are outsiders.
Do you need further explanation, or did you catch it this time? 5 (five!) favourites. Juve among them with Bayern, Barca, Atletico and Real. Quite simple actually.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That's great - that's a sarcastic great, if you are in doubt. If you wanna discuss; please be sure that you've understood what the counterpart wrote (the bolded part if you are in doubt again), then you are welcome to return.
I am not in any kind of doubt.Anyway it's your opinion ,I have mine and that's it.Not a big deal.No need for advising ,if somebody understood something or not.I can write the same .Leads nowhere.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I am not in any kind of doubt.Anyway it's your opinion ,I have mine and that's it.Not a big deal.No need for advising ,if somebody understood something or not.I can write the same .Leads nowhere.
But you haven't taking my opinion into consideration, since you've misunderstood what I wrote, and therefore created a strawman.

a) I've never claimed that Atletico was a better team than ours

b) I've never claimed that Sevilla was on our level

Yet, those two arguments you present as mine despite no such from my hand. Do you now see the mistake you've made?

Just admit you misunderstood what I wrote. Misunderstanding is an everyday occurence, especially in a foreign language. I do it all the tiem.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Nah. It wouldn't. But it would be competitive. The midfield is braindead, Pjaca and Rugani are young and unproven, Cuadrado is either a blowjob with or without using teeth.

That said, damn we have a lovely squad. A healthy midfield and we are one of the 5 clubs, that I have as my favourites to win CL; Bayern, Barca, Atletico, Real, and Juve :heart: City, Dortmund, PSG and Sevilla are outsiders.

This is your original post.

- - - Updated - - -

But you haven't taking my opinion into consideration, since you've misunderstood what I wrote, and therefore created a strawman.

a) I've never claimed that Atletico was a better team than ours

b) I've never claimed that Sevilla was on our level

Yet, those two arguments you present as mine despite no such from my hand. Do you now see the mistake you've made?

Just admit you misunderstood what I wrote. Misunderstanding is an everyday occurence, especially in a foreign language. I do it all the tiem.
So how I understood you wrongly ?
You put us as an outsiders with City,Dortmund ,Sevilla and PSG.So how you don't rate Atletico better than us when you compare us as an outsiders and them as on same level as Barca,Bayern and Real?The same goes for Sevilla.You say that we are an outsiders just like Sevilla.As I said it's not a big deal and you continue to write more and more wrong "analyses".Enough of that ,at least for me.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
[/B]

- - - Updated - - -

You put us as an outsiders with City,Dortmund ,Sevilla and PSG.So how you don't rate Atletico better than us when you compare us as an outsiders and them as on same level as Barca,Bayern and Real?The same goes for Sevilla.You say that we are an outsiders just like Sevilla.As I said it's not a big deal and you continue to write more and more wrong "analyses".Enough of that ,at least for me.
You must be trolling. Seriously, you can't be this thick.

[/reported for trolling]+[/ignore]

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
[/B]

- - - Updated - - -

FFS :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)