Radamel Falcao - ST - Monaco (2 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
His salary is silly high though. Could be prohibitive to Serie A sides.
accoring to rumors (not very fresh ones though, they are a 2-3 months old), he likes Juve and would prefer a move here. now if he really says that, i think he realizes that he cant keep that salary here. our biggest salary is way bellow what he has, its quite obvious we wont pay him what United is paying.

i know about the interest from Real, not sure if thats serious or not, but appart from that, i think we are the 2nd best destination for him from the teams that might be interested in signing him...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Apparently, Monaco might let him go for 20 million. Still carries a gigantic salary. Doesn´t look to be a fit in the BPL, so perhaps a move back to Spain is in the works.
Vidal got fit again after a less serious knee injury I wonder if we could do the same for falcao?

Interesting prospect. Costly though.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Vidal got fit again after a less serious knee injury I wonder if we could do the same for falcao?

We can easily afford his fees, but not his salary. I would rather pay 20m more for Cavani and pay him Tevez money. Falcao was piss poor in Manchester. But then even Di Maria was underwhelming in that side. Big risk for that kinda salary.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
icemaη;4927547 said:
We can easily afford his fees, but not his salary. I would rather pay 20m more for Cavani and pay him Tevez money. Falcao was piss poor in Manchester. But then even Di Maria was underwhelming in that side. Big risk for that kinda salary.
Cavani is younger AND healthy, I bet the transfer fee for Falcao would be less but who would have the higher wages? I doubt Falcao can honestly look at himself in the mirror and convince himself he deserves his high wages with his recent form. Both will need to take a pay cut whereever they go that isn't Real, Barca, City or Chelsea....or Bayern. :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Also Vidal has had one injury that was drawn out due to bad managing/Vidal wanting to play the WC. Falcao on the other hand has almost spent more time being injured than playing for two years now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Also Vidal has had one injury that was drawn out due to bad managing/Vidal wanting to play the WC. Falcao on the other hand has almost spent more time being injured than playing for two years now.
yeah thats why I said different injuries obviously Falcao was more significant but I still wonder what we could do :D

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody will pay Monaco 20 million.
I think you are right. Especially when they know what kind of wages he has or is looking to receive. :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe 5-10 mill for a loan then another 10m if they want to buy if he starts performing again. If he doesn't then 5m down the drain is better than 20m down the drain.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Cavani is younger AND healthy, I bet the transfer fee for Falcao would be less but who would have the higher wages? I doubt Falcao can honestly look at himself in the mirror and convince himself he deserves his high wages with his recent form. Both will need to take a pay cut whereever they go that isn't Real, Barca, City or Chelsea....or Bayern. :D
He is probably laughing that he is earning that money for nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)