Radamel Falcao - ST - Monaco (2 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Again. He went from one pay grade to one even higher and you NEVER know when your knee will go crack and lose it all. Which, for him, it did and he was lucky to have those salaries post injuries. You take what you can at that point so for people to act like he is a mercenary when they would most probably do the same thing is funny to me.
I don't judge him for that, or think of him as a lesser person or anything, just for the record.

It's just that once I get to a level of income/wealth where I know that I'll never have to worry about money a day in my life anymore, I'm pretty sure that getting even more money wouldn't really matter to me anymore. Of course you'll never know until you really are in that situation, but I'm rather confident about that.

And in that case, I personally would care much more about the non-financial goals in life, be it family, quality of life (where I live, freetime, etc), or, in the case of a footballer, trying to achieve as much in the game as possible.

Ultimately, I don't get the "you would take the money as well" argument, when the financial starting situations of Falcao and your average tuz user couldn't be more different.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't judge him for that, or think of him as a lesser person or anything, just for the record.

It's just that once I get to a level of income/wealth where I know that I'll never have to worry about money a day in my life anymore, I'm pretty sure that getting even more money wouldn't really matter to me anymore. Of course you'll never know until you really are in that situation, but I'm rather confident about that.

And in that case, I personally would care much more about the non-financial goals in life, be it family, quality of life (where I live, freetime, etc), or, in the case of a footballer, trying to achieve as much in the game as possible.

Ultimately, I don't get the "you would take the money as well" argument, when the financial starting situations of Falcao and your average tuz user couldn't be more different.
:applause:

what he said @Hustini ;)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Falcao is owned mostly by a third party, he has no real say in the direction of his career, everyone has known this for a long time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)