Racism in Italy (4 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have 4 times, but that has zero to do with anything because visiting a country briefly (2 weeks at the most in the visits, one of them being the beautiful city you live in) says very little and you cant learn shit in that way except notice little of the general mood (and few cases of open racism).

So I have no issue with pleading ignorance in comparison those who experience it first hand. And most importantly my impressions arent from first hand experience, never claimed it to be (doesnt mean you cant learn a thing or two of how things are still, like for example the above Japan example, heard enough for years of how fiercely xenophobic Japan is to know that of the country).
I will never give an in-depth analysis about Japan because I don't know the country very well. I do know what Italian society is about and your original theory was just wrong. My first post was pretty harsh and some of the later ones were even harder, but you should really accept that I was right about this one. I'm not discrediting the theory as a whole though. Perhaps there are countries in which it is a factor, countries you know, but it isn't so in Italy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Verge

Apr 17, 2008
rascism in italy id a problem, and there actually is quite a lot of blacks in italy. mainly morrocan immigrants. you will normall come across them trying to sell things in the street. i even recall a long road of morrocan women all in a line semi nude, its actually really bad.
We saw them when we were visiting... everytime a police car would drive by, they would all go scurrying in the alley. It was great fun throwing lemon drops out our hotel window at them. I would assume most of these guys just flock to the tourist places to sell their fake watches and sunglasses.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We saw them when we were visiting... everytime a police car would drive by, they would all go scurrying in the alley. It was great fun throwing lemon drops out our hotel window at them. I would assume most of these guys just flock to the tourist places to sell their fake watches and sunglasses.
ye i bet it was fun throwing shit at them, your an asshole!

how would you like it if i threw shit at you!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I hope you fall of a cliff, you racist bastard.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Please read the thread's name ..

btw when we say "Racism in Italy" we're not approving it .. we're discussing it's background, reasons and solutions .. we're not here to brag about it ..

shame on you .... :disagree:

Jun 13, 2007
It's people like you that are the reason of the filthy world we live in .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Back on topic: there are lots of Moroccan immigrants in Italy, but I very much doubt that they form the majority. It simply wouldn't make sense.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Cause every pedophile, and coward-pretending-to-be-tough I've had the creepy displeasure of running into, have been a person you can't see clearly when it's dark.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Cause every pedophile, and coward-pretending-to-be-tough I've had the creepy displeasure of running into, have been a person you can't see clearly when it's dark.
So you're saying that 58 year old albino janitor in Lexington high can't be seen clearly in the dark ? I doubt that ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)