Racism in Italy (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cause every pedophile, and coward-pretending-to-be-tough I've had the creepy displeasure of running into, have been a person you can't see clearly when it's dark.
Examples?

And how do you know when you run into a pedophile? Really, I wanna know. What, they fingered your ass, tasted it, and decided its not for them? And you deduced you got rejected because the old dudes wanted a hot 7 year old thing? Did you consider it may be other factors involved?

Btw, have you considered getting your eye sight checked?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Me? Problems with Menace? Never, he had problems and he brought them to the forum. It seems he hasn't solved them yet.

Verge

Apr 17, 2008
I hope you fall of a cliff, you racist bastard.

Lol, throwing things at bums on the street is far from being racist...

Unless of course, you consider a "bum" a race... and if you do, i question your ability to make cognitive thought.

Apparently bum's are a great aspect of society, and i should treat them with the utmost respect... F-that. These guys aren't even trying to find jobs, they just roam around the streets stealing crap from tourists... i see no problem throwing stuff at miserable thieves.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
And saying they arent so multi-cultural doesnt mean the country is all void of people of other races and cultures, but they dont have the same colonial history as the former big powers UK and France and not nearly not as multi-cultural . Its different with them because they have had people of other races as slaves, and then eventually incorporated them to their societies as regular citizen throughout the centuries or received alot of immigrations for a long time too (NOT the same experience for Spain and Italy in this case). There will allways be racists, but these two countries has had more lessons to grow a tolerance throughout a long period of time due to familiarity with different people (huge chunk of their population are of other races etc due to migration and so on), while other countries havent in the same way (they havent had the same experience to grow more tolerant, instead of just whole nations being inately racists, more about experience with other races and cultures).
Wow are you serious? Have you ever been to the UK or France or watched the news in the last two years? Race is a huge issue in both UK and France, just because they have more minority citizens doesn't mean that they are treated equally at all, in fact they are mostly not. They are treated like second class citizens. You might see alot of minority players in the UK and France national team, but have you ever looked at those countries governments? All white, all the time. Is that your idea of equality and full integration?

There's also ALOT of racism in the US, even tho different races are deeply seated in the history of the US. I'm afraid your argument is wrong dude, wish it were true (the longer people live in a country with different races, the more tolerant they get), but sadly it aint :confused:

manick89

Jun 11, 2008
in case if you haven't see it,it mostly the populated region(mostly the norther part,Milan,Turin) is less racist that the rest of Italy. same with spain, populated regions(Madrid,Barcelona) less racist,smaller regions,...

ghoppa

May 24, 2008
in case if you haven't see it,it mostly the populated region(mostly the norther part,Milan,Turin) is less racist that the rest of Italy.
what??? are you serious??? north-italy less racist then south-italy?? are you sure you live in italy? the north is the "most-racist" part of italy... i would say that the middle is maybe the less racist, but anyway, south is not really racist niether, the problem in south is corruption

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)