Quitting smoking (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

So V,do you smoke those camel non-filters?:sick:
Nope, only Boro lights. :smoke:
Not long, but I don't buy them anymore. I smoke sometimes when a friend offers me one, for the past year I would say I smoke one cigarette a week on average. I smoke Hooka and cannabis more often than cigarettes
I quit for two whole years, not one drag. I don't wanna squash your dreams or anything, but smokers (almost) always come back. You smoking one or two per week....you're a prime candidate for starting again. But good luck. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i'm going to start a thread titled "Starting smoking"

and see what that leads to
It will lead to crack,meth,ketamine.....

I quit for two whole years, not one drag. I don't wanna squash your dreams or anything, but smokers (almost) always come back. You smoking one or two per week....you're a prime candidate for starting again. But good luck. ;)
You're certainly right about that.My cousin was pregnant about 3yrs back & during the 9 months she would never ever touch a cigarette or be around smoke.As soon as my niece was delievered,she immediately demanded a cigarette from her husband.:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You're certainly right about that.My cousin was pregnant about 3yrs back & during the 9 months she would never ever touch a cigarette or be around smoke.As soon as my niece was delievered,she immediately demanded a cigarette from her husband.:D
It's a dark cloud hanging over you forever. You're gonna get wet sooner or later. :p

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

crack is whack, its all about the meth baby

i don't find women that smoke attractive at all. 100% of the time they are skanks

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
crack is whack, its all about the meth baby

i don't find women that smoke attractive at all. 100% of the time they are skanks
Thats a silly statement,Dru.I have a friend that brushes her teeth every time she smokes,to avoid the staining & bad breath.Plus there are plenty girls that go to church religiously but still whore around.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thanks, I know most people do start smoking again but I am confident. I have never had a craving or even an urge to smoke a cig now and back when I was smoking everyday. I only did it because at the time it was what all of my friends did. It is almost impossible to quit once you get hooked on smoking but I have never felt hooked at all. I have heard that a long term cigarette addiction can be as strong psychologically (although nowhere near physically) as Heroin dependence. I have seen Heroin really mess some classmates of mine up, the thought alone of such a powerful dependence scares me. Cigarettes are far safer than Heroin of course but anything with that strong of an addictive power can't be taken lightly

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Thanks, I know most people do start smoking again but I am confident. I have never had a craving or even an urge to smoke a cig now and back when I was smoking everyday. I only did it because at the time it was what all of my friends did. It is almost impossible to quit once you get hooked on smoking but I have never felt hooked at all. I have heard that a long term cigarette addiction can be as strong psychologically (although nowhere near physically) as Heroin dependence. I have seen Heroin really mess some classmates of mine up, the thought alone of such a powerful dependence scares me. Cigarettes are far safer than Heroin of course but anything with that strong of an addictive power can't be taken lightly
:agree: your best bet, kill of that one or two smokes per week as well.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I think, to decide to quit smoking is not that easy..

you need focus and determination.. you need the desire to quit..

to do that, you need to sit down.. sip on a cup of tea and have a nice cigarette and think it through..!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)