Quitting smoking (8 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
When i gave up for the first time in february it was with a book by Allan Carr which worked great and the only reason i started again was because i got really drunk and ended up smoking and fell back into the trap. I was going to reread the book but when i started it i wasnt getting the same reaction the first time i did. I figured that the method used by the book was just going cold turkey, but the difference was that it prepared you to get through the withdrawal pangs. I had already learnt those lessons, so there was nothing stopping me just going cold turkey. Which is what iv done. As it stands i dont want to smoke at all.

Jan 7, 2004
When i gave up for the first time in february it was with a book by Allan Carr which worked great and the only reason i started again was because i got really drunk and ended up smoking and fell back into the trap. I was going to reread the book but when i started it i wasnt getting the same reaction the first time i did. I figured that the method used by the book was just going cold turkey, but the difference was that it prepared you to get through the withdrawal pangs. I had already learnt those lessons, so there was nothing stopping me just going cold turkey. Which is what iv done. As it stands i dont want to smoke at all.
i went through the exact same thing

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Whats wrong with that?
If he quits smokong only as a favor to his GF then he'll return to that habit as soon as something between them or any other shit happens. But he has just explained that that isn't the case.
JBF is a massive sexist.
I'm not.
Not surprised seeing how he is so homophobic
If by "homophobic" you mean that i can't stand to hang with them and to be close friends then yes I am, but other than that they are ok as long as they stay away from me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)