Quitting smoking (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If by "homophobic" you mean that i can't stand to hang with them and to be close friends then yes I am, but other than that they are ok as long as they stay away from me.
Do you know what Homophobic means? Because you basically just said you weren't and then described yourself as being such. Btw do you actually know any gays? I have a feeling you have never even met any
That's how i feel about Muslims :D
:lol:
ßüякε;2217205 said:
Fuck them sons o' bitches!
Hell yea Cletus, fuck dem ragheads!

OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #250

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Well i started again, heres why:

Look im going to put this simply for JBF. No one wants to smoke, deep down no one does. If you ask any smoker if they could go back and not smoke their first cigarette, they would all say no, and JBF if you say yes then you are lying to yourself. Smokers gain nothing from smoking, claiming that it relaxes you or makes you concentrate is because they are addicted to nicotine and without nicotine you cant concentrate or feel relaxed. If you say its because you like the feeling of smoke in your throat, that feeling is the feeling of being suffocated and if you enjoy that then you are a masocist and can get it from putting your hands arround your throat, you dont get cancer that way. Do not tell me im wrong because im not. You may say that im being a hypocrite because i just went out and bought some tobacco, but im not. The reason i did is because i am a weak person and i couldnt hack the withdrawal pangs while iv got three essays in three weeks that if i fuck up will essentially doom me to not getting the grade i want at uni. I would rather just smoke for three weeks and go cold turkey when i dont need to not being getting all the pangs, its my own fault for not quiting earlier so i wouldnt be getting the pangs during the time i wrote my essays. Im sorry if that doesnt make sense, but thats just how it is, if i didnt have essays to write i would just grin and bear it, punch a wall or shout at people, but i am not risking my degree over it.

(posted this in another thread, hense the references to Juves Stupidest Fan)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I heard yesterday that using a regular bic lighter for smoking anything is bad for your health and that a much better alternative is to use a glass rod that you heat up with a torch and use it to light instead of using a butane lighter.

I have only seen it used to light the bowls on glassware pieces but it is supposed to work for cigarettes too. I am always interested in healthier alternatives so I am thinking about browsing my local smoke shops soon for such an item. Has anybody heard of/ used these glass rods before?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Yes, IZ, I get that you have a problem with smoking it is not necessary to continually bring it up.

I know the health risks of smoking and I don't want to add butane inhalation to them if it is really so bad for your health.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)