Quitting smoking (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't forget McDonalds and talking on the phone whilst driving.
Mcdonald's doesn't work because those fatties who love it still live long enough to have their fatty children, talking on the phone is not that dangerous, its people and no offense to anybody but generally women who get to into phone conversations anyway, while doing their hair, checking their makeup in the mirror, and changing the music while driving that are dangerous. Seriously men can talk on the phone and drive fine, women just cant do it. I hate to sound like Elvin here but women just get to caught up when talking on the phone

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i am personally all for smoking pole. ive been a pole smoker for 6 years now. im not gay, its just a form of expression for me. but yes it is addictive and hard to quit. once your addicted you just cant get enough of the pole. and it can become dangerous to your health and reputation. But if you approach it in a controlled and mature way, you will maintain general health and people won't judge you too much
:confused:

I gotta hear your words for pole dancing then...

and watching juventus for the past few years :shifty:
:lol:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Some people have a real struggle with cigarettes, I think it just depends upon who you are and if you have a so called "addictive personality" I used to smoke just as much as all of my friends but I quit easily and don't miss them at all while most of my friends either struggle with it or never even tried to quit. I still enjoy an occasional smoke when somebody bums me one but only rarely and I haven't bought any in months
And how long are you cigarette free?

OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #198
    The way I look at it is that there is no benefit in cigarettes what so ever (except for looking 30% cooler). Weigh up the pro's and con's its only logical to not smoke. I'm more inclined to do narcotics then I am smoking.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    i'm going to start a thread titled "Starting smoking"

and see what that leads to

The way I look at it is that there is no benefit in cigarettes what so ever (except for looking 30% cooler). Weigh up the pro's and con's its only logical to not smoke. I'm more inclined to do narcotics then I am smoking.
    word

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    :tup: :tup: :tup:

it really is the most pointless addiction out there

mostly everyone i know around my age that smoke, do it just based on the fact that they think there fucken mad doing it. Last time i checked inhaling poison aint too cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)