Quagliarella (10 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Miccoli and Zalayeta probably won't play for Juve next season.
Exactly..You have to offload a couple of strikers in order to fund a move for a quality centerback.Having 6 strikers and asking for more is crazy...What do you want to be Real Madrid??:D

Jul 28, 2002
Im working on the assumption that Zala will leave to get his well deserved first team chance, and micco will go in a part exchange deal to someone.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
And even then you will have Trez,DP,Iaquinta and Palladino..There are more pressing issues to deal with,namely getting a quality centerback

Jul 28, 2002
And even then you will have Trez,DP,Iaquinta and Palladino..There are more pressing issues to deal with,namely getting a quality centerback
Im taking for granted the fact we sign a decent Cb, THEN we should look at another forward/midfielder, as IMHo we may see 433 being used, thus unless Marcio and Cammo are going to be deployed further forward, then i think we need another forward.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
in the case of a 4-3-3 being used..I think that Camo would defenitly be in the top 3 as a right winger.I think that it would be unfair on Palladino if Juve were to get another striker.IMO he is good enough to be at least 4th choice..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Im taking for granted the fact we sign a decent Cb, THEN we should look at another forward/midfielder, as IMHo we may see 433 being used, thus unless Marcio and Cammo are going to be deployed further forward, then i think we need another forward.
I think they would defenitly be used upfront in a 4-3-3..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)