Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (5 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Like this stuff matters to them. It's funny how some people are for WC in Quatar, they are not destroing couple of seasons of best club football on earth, but damaging whats left of the WC integrity and image with those kind of things. But who cares after all, as long as arabs are happy and fifa get their moneys.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It would be much much better place then the middle of the desert, and the controversy would be much more fun too.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, as if the other countries didn't know about this. It's not the first time it happens. That's how everything in Qatar/Dubai, etc gets built.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I know they know, but this is an event that is glorified around the world, and people wait 4 years to watch it and to participate. Players, coaches, clubs anyone who's opinion is held in high regards should speak up. Fuck if the countries aren't going to do shit about it I hope there are going to be players that refuse to play.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think everyone is truly disgusted with Qatar getting the WC. This is yet another shocking reason. I hope for a miracle - I hope that FIFA comes under so much international pressure to relocate the WC elsewhere. Australia would be nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)