Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
stfu lion

I'd say more but I'd get banned for insulting a member (Which is a pathetic rule that I have never ever seen on another forum, ever, what's even more worse is that you get banned for insulting a player, i'm literally dying in laughter as I type this because of how stupid that sounds. "If you insult a Juventus player, you will be banned. Also you cannot insult Marotta" lollloooololololololool0ol0l0l0l0l0lplolo)
Why is this blue steel imitating maricon ranting about Lion?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
stfu lion

I'd say more but I'd get banned for insulting a member (Which is a pathetic rule that I have never ever seen on another forum, ever, what's even more worse is that you get banned for insulting a player, i'm literally dying in laughter as I type this because of how stupid that sounds. "If you insult a Juventus player, you will be banned. Also you cannot insult Marotta" lollloooololololololool0ol0l0l0l0l0lplolo)
The rule about insulting Juventus players and staff is very pathetic, yes. It's like religious people crying about pictures of Muhammed or Life of Brian.

But you getting your pantyhose trolled off by Lion is even more pathetic.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i cant discuss this when you are this biased
Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing when discussing this with you.

:D

Yeah, joined the company, I've been here in Doha for more than a week.
Great, congrats man :tup:

Looks like I'll be crashing at your place come 2022 :D

Fuck fair, and Fuck the Middle East.

We are Europe we want it our way, and we still run football.

Fix Lebanon and we can have it there, otherwise fix Libya and we'll have it there, World Cup final in Sirte, but Fuck inconveniencing ourselves so corrupt rich bastards can watch football in their shitty little fiefdom.

On that note, Fuck Russia as well.
Don't play on my emotions man :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing when discussing this with you.

so you thought the exact same exact thing "can't discuss" when discussing, either you are a liar or dont understand meaning of capacity. either way, at this point, you have as much intellectual integrity and argumentative weight as cronios

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Climate bomb!!!

The rule about insulting Juventus players and staff is very pathetic, yes. It's like religious people crying about pictures of Muhammed or Life of Brian.
I hear what ye be sayin', but let me explain. A lot of people come here to cheer on their team. But when all others see is this player is a fuckhead, that player is shit, the other can suck his deck, etc., etc., that sort of ruins the party atmosphere. You can't tell the difference between a juventino or an interista troll, and there are plenty of other forums where people can freely engage in calling a certain Juventus player the son of a whore.

Does it really make the experience of these forums better to have the player threads littered with hissy fits between fanboys and trolls today? Would adding insults on the list of their approved verbal weapons improve things on the forums even more around here?

If ye can't be civil about Juventus players on a Juventus forum, get ye the feck out. It doesn't take much of a brain to come up with creative ways to slag on a player without resorting to "fuck you, man!"

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Other than the vuvuzelas I don't see what's wrong with South Africa. They're a pretty developed and diverse country with many languages and kinds of people. You may be thinking of Ethiopia or something.
Watched the WC

so you thought the exact same exact thing "can't discuss" when discussing, either you are a liar or dont understand meaning of capacity. either way, at this point, you have as much intellectual integrity and argumentative weight as cronios
The point of me even trying was purely out of curiosity, to try and understand your perspective more than anything else. Judging by the emotion fueled nature of your posts, it looks like I was right, your opinions on this matter are driven by emotions, bias and your dislike for Qatar and all it represents, even if they organize the best WC ever, that won't matter one bit to you.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Watched the WC

The point of me even trying was purely out of curiosity, to try and understand your perspective more than anything else. Judging by the emotion fueled nature of your posts, it looks like I was right, your opinions on this matter are driven by emotions, bias and your dislike for Qatar and all it represents, even if they organize the best WC ever, that won't matter one bit to you.

you are trying this silly con on the wrong guy, and it seems as though your time for some schooling is up, while challenging you to provide my "emotionally fueled" posts on the matter is a futile exercise since you wont find any, let me school you on what constitutes "opinions" "driven by emotions, bias and dislike" for the other:

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/31147-Qatar-s-bid-for-hosting-WC-2022?p=2700136#post2700136

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/31147-Qatar-s-bid-for-hosting-WC-2022?p=3136362#post3136362

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/31147-Qatar-s-bid-for-hosting-WC-2022?p=3137543#post3137543

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/31147-Qatar-s-bid-for-hosting-WC-2022?p=4076466#post4076466

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/31147-Qatar-s-bid-for-hosting-WC-2022?p=4076475#post4076475

i gotta give it to you, you have covered a lot of ground: overt bias, racism, and obvious emotional involvement. Next time you feel like projecting, try a different audience.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I guess you guys couldn't care less about all the human rights violations and third world laws of Qatar. Way to give the rest of us "sane football fans" a bad name.
Qatar has the world's highest GDP per capita and has one hell of an economy. In terms of respect to human rights it is doing much better than any south american or eastern european country. In terms of corruption its probably better than Italy and Greece and the US let alone south america eastern europe and china.

Dec 31, 2008
Qatar has the world's highest GDP per capita and has one hell of an economy. In terms of respect to human rights it is doing much better than any south american or eastern european country. In terms of corruption its probably better than Italy and Greece and the US let alone south america eastern europe and china.
:agree:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Qatar doesnt have a local footballing culture? yes it does.. the population is just tiny and they are not good at football but that doesn't mean they dont feel passionate about the sport. Qatar is a more developed nation than Brazil and Russia. The weather is the only objectionable thing about it.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Qatar doesnt have a local footballing culture? yes it does.. the population is just tiny and they are not good at football but that doesn't mean they dont feel passionate about the sport. Qatar is a more developed nation than Brazil and Russia. The weather is the only objectionable thing about it.
what about Egypt? it's 25 over here today and that's too hot for me

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
you are trying this silly con on the wrong guy, and it seems as though your time for some schooling is up, while challenging you to provide my "emotionally fueled" posts on the matter is a futile exercise since you wont find any, let me school you on what constitutes "opinions" "driven by emotions, bias and dislike" for the other:

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/31147-Qatar-s-bid-for-hosting-WC-2022?p=2700136#post2700136

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/31147-Qatar-s-bid-for-hosting-WC-2022?p=3136362#post3136362

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/31147-Qatar-s-bid-for-hosting-WC-2022?p=3137543#post3137543

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/31147-Qatar-s-bid-for-hosting-WC-2022?p=4076466#post4076466

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/31147-Qatar-s-bid-for-hosting-WC-2022?p=4076475#post4076475

i gotta give it to you, you have covered a lot of ground: overt bias, racism, and obvious emotional involvement. Next time you feel like projecting, try a different audience.
Most of these posts were in jest and to provoke people, I was not serious in any way. Though I'm sure you already know that, even though you won't admit it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If it wasn't Qatar, it was gonna be the USA.

A football world cup in the USA, a second one at that, makes just as little sense as an ice hockey world cup in Egypt or Clara Zetkin becoming Saudi Arabia's king.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i would take a world cup in usa before a world cup in any balkan or european countries.

cheap hotels
cheap food
cheap clothes
cheaper gas
friendly people
safer
more diverse cities
easy to get around
no racism

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i would take a world cup in usa before a world cup in any balkan or european countries.

cheap hotels
cheap food
cheap clothes
cheaper gas
friendly people
safer
more diverse cities
easy to get around
no racism
A football world cup should be eurocentric and oriented towards the tv viewers. Watching the west coast matches at 4 am has nothing to do with a proper world cup experience. It's not like a world cup in winter is much better, but it's better than a world cup in North America, East Asia or Australia.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
boo hoo.

europeans arent the only ones who watch football. in fact they are not even the majority. their opinion doesnt matter on football. just like it doesnt on any significant world issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)