Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (11 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
FIFA :sergio:

Corrupt money grabbing bastards. Seriously, I wish clubs would refuse to release their players if they insist on playing in winter. Why even award the World Cup to a place you know is 50 degrees Celsius in Summer? Oh that's right, because the members of the executive committee have all had their palms greased nicely and have had a huge amount of money transferred in their off-shore accounts.

Modern football makes me ill.
wat?

i didnt see you complaining when olympcis was awarded to australia

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Do you have an idea of the percentage of females in south africa that have been raped, or seriously sexually harassed ?

Do you have an idea about Mandela, how he was a fair guy, but how many greedy now fat men in suits, came up with him, and took power and richers, an idea of the corruption ?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/08/south-africa-violence-against-women_n_2837804.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_South_Africa

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/global-observer/corruption-watch-attacks-south-african-graft/10727

Ok first of all, I want to say it looks like you googled "bad things about South Africa except for black people" to get these stats. Second of all, they're kinda misleading. Like you can see in the picture I posted and got from your wiki link, this was during the period 1998-2000. =/ WC was held in 2010. Second of all, if you'd bother to click on the source of that statement (small number 2 at the end of it) you'd go to what I think is a sketchy looking website but let's pretend it's totally legit. Look who's #3 on the standings now :lol: with South Africa nowhere to be found.

So yeah, like Aaron said. You can't make a point.

Attachments

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Qatar Announces World Cup 2022 Science Committee
CNN International

After FIFA President Sepp Blatter's request to move the 2022 World Cup to Winter, the nation of Qatar has announced the development of a new exploratory committee to research techniques to decrease air temperatures in stadiums and the country as a whole. The new committee, called the Qatar Islamic Science Committee, will use the scientific method in order to save the World Cup from being displaced from the usual months of June and July.

The committee will call upon scientists and scholars from all over the world, including famous Qatari researchers Orville and Wilbur Wright, famous for developing the first airplane on the beaches of Doha. Moreover, scholars such as alien investigator Steven Quayle and Westboro Baptist Church leader Fred Phelps will be monthly attendees to the conferences.

As one could imagine, several ideas have already been purported by the scientists in order to solve the core issue at hand, which is in-stadium temperatures. For instance, one idea from American researcher Rachel Jeantel uses Homeland Security to confiscate air conditioning units from white Americans in order to set them up in the thousands of empty seats during the 2022 World Cup. Other ideas include the development of alien-like flying saucers that form a dome over the Qatari stadiums that contain built-in super-cooling elements within the underbody of the vessels, thus cooling the stadiums and surrounding areas after the matches. And in a final, more reasonable idea, Fred Phelps and the Wright Brothers hypothesized they could use nukes to vaporize the country in 2013, thus creating a massive cooling effect by 2022.

The committee will use the scientific method to test said hypotheses to determine the best course of action.

http://edition.cnn.com/?hpt=ed_Intl

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sorry, Beijing, but I thought Sydney's were the best Summer Games evah.
Lol. They were actually pretty damn good. Fantastically organised, massive crowds, some amazing sporting memories, huge numbers of tourists and the trains ran on time too! (Mussolini style yo)

The problem with Sydney these days is we're still living on our 2000 Olympics reputation. Our state government(s) have been absolute clusterfucks since then.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ok first of all, I want to say it looks like you googled "bad things about South Africa except for black people" to get these stats. Second of all, they're kinda misleading. Like you can see in the picture I posted and got from your wiki link, this was during the period 1998-2000. =/ WC was held in 2010. Second of all, if you'd bother to click on the source of that statement (small number 2 at the end of it) you'd go to what I think is a sketchy looking website but let's pretend it's totally legit. Look who's #3 on the standings now :lol: with South Africa nowhere to be found.

So yeah, like Aaron said. You can't make a point.
Its lovely how you try to trash around the point i'm making.

During and before the world cup, there were plenty of docu's running about corruption by those who grew in power alongside mandela.
secondly, there was the rape issues, of wich i've seen horrible stuff. so many teenagers, raped and not yet developped enough to give birth.
footage of men having to push their belly to ram the child trough the far to small hips, just disgusting.

Its not about color, this is what happens there, with people who live there.

Now its easy to see what i meant. You went all moral standard, and i point out the horrible things that happen in south africa.

Instead of listening, you just try to avoid it, and try to break down the credibility of what i linked, when thats just some quickly gathered articles.

Seriously, you are pathetic, and a hypocrit.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Its lovely how you try to trash around the point i'm making.

During and before the world cup, there were plenty of docu's running about corruption by those who grew in power alongside mandela.
secondly, there was the rape issues, of wich i've seen horrible stuff. so many teenagers, raped and not yet developped enough to give birth.
footage of men having to push their belly to ram the child trough the far to small hips, just disgusting.

Its not about color, this is what happens there, with people who live there.

Now its easy to see what i meant. You went all moral standard, and i point out the horrible things that happen in south africa.

Instead of listening, you just try to avoid it, and try to break down the credibility of what i linked, when thats just some quickly gathered articles.

Seriously, you are pathetic, and a hypocrit.
yeah whatever. keep watching videos of men fucking kids. you're disgusting and wrong.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yeah whatever. keep watching videos of men fucking kids. you're disgusting and wrong.
Its really amazing how you try to insult me time and time again, to hide the fact you are wrong or/and i am right about something.

Point is, YOU went all moral about civil rights and threatment of humans, and when i point out that south africa is even worse, you try to derail my point with insults and bullshit

you are patheric. You are mad that marotta proved you wrong and everyone ridicules you.

step in the light of the great man, and wash away the same.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Qatar Announces World Cup 2022 Science Committee
CNN International

After FIFA President Sepp Blatter's request to move the 2022 World Cup to Winter, the nation of Qatar has announced the development of a new exploratory committee to research techniques to decrease air temperatures in stadiums and the country as a whole. The new committee, called the Qatar Islamic Science Committee, will use the scientific method in order to save the World Cup from being displaced from the usual months of June and July.

The committee will call upon scientists and scholars from all over the world, including famous Qatari researchers Orville and Wilbur Wright, famous for developing the first airplane on the beaches of Doha. Moreover, scholars such as alien investigator Steven Quayle and Westboro Baptist Church leader Fred Phelps will be monthly attendees to the conferences.

As one could imagine, several ideas have already been purported by the scientists in order to solve the core issue at hand, which is in-stadium temperatures. For instance, one idea from American researcher Rachel Jeantel uses Homeland Security to confiscate air conditioning units from white Americans in order to set them up in the thousands of empty seats during the 2022 World Cup. Other ideas include the development of alien-like flying saucers that form a dome over the Qatari stadiums that contain built-in super-cooling elements within the underbody of the vessels, thus cooling the stadiums and surrounding areas after the matches. And in a final, more reasonable idea, Fred Phelps and the Wright Brothers hypothesized they could use nukes to vaporize the country in 2013, thus creating a massive cooling effect by 2022.

The committee will use the scientific method to test said hypotheses to determine the best course of action.

http://edition.cnn.com/?hpt=ed_Intl
You know what's funny? The CIA is already trying something similar :D
http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/17/4531430/the-cia-is-funding-a-study-on-geoengineering

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
stfu lion

I'd say more but I'd get banned for insulting a member (Which is a pathetic rule that I have never ever seen on another forum, ever, what's even more worse is that you get banned for insulting a player, i'm literally dying in laughter as I type this because of how stupid that sounds. "If you insult a Juventus player, you will be banned. Also you cannot insult Marotta" lollloooololololololool0ol0l0l0l0l0lplolo)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
stfu lion

I'd say more but I'd get banned for insulting a member (Which is a pathetic rule that I have never ever seen on another forum, ever, what's even more worse is that you get banned for insulting a player, i'm literally dying in laughter as I type this because of how stupid that sounds. "If you insult a Juventus player, you will be banned. Also you cannot insult Marotta" lollloooololololololool0ol0l0l0l0l0lplolo)
+1 on everything you said brah. Would read again

Now lets -rep train the lioness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)