Premier League 2022-23 (31 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Kinda happy Arsenal are still in pole position. The least despicable out of all major EPL clubs.

Plus can’t help but love Arteta. Proof that preservance pays it’s rewards unlike the musical chairs JJ has played since Max last left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
PL chiefs aren't dumb enough to kill their product, big fine (i.e. pocket money) and small points deduction at worst incoming.
This is exactly it.

Unlike Serie A which has a hard-on for killing Juventus, Premier League knows how their league is popular and won't rock that boat. It's like the American sports leagues. They'll do some level of punishments for the optics but behind the scenes I'm sure they've assured City there won't be massive punishments. They like being top dog, they like having teams that buy all the players and thus get people to watch their league.

You think they're mad at what Chelsea has done recently or Haaland going to City? Absolutely not, they love it.

- - - Updated - - -

How are Chelsea getting away this if City are getting charged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They'll take 3-5 years investigating it and then five years in the future say what Chelsea is doing now was probably not good and slap them on the wrist. That's how it goes.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck London Blue and Manc Sky Blues. They are both nouveau riche plastic shitcunt clubs with no history or tradition, so they should be fucked as hard as possible.

If both are relegated, eventually another plastic club can substitute them.

The league might be more reluctant to fuck with a Liverpool, Arsenal or Red Cunts of Manc though.

Villa and Forest should become relevant again, like the good old days :D :b81:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
PL chiefs aren't dumb enough to kill their product, big fine (i.e. pocket money) and small points deduction at worst incoming.
the question have is would banning man city kill the product though? enough rich teams in the league to pick up the pieces. and epl fans are plastic anyway. they will just pick another team to cheer for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)