Premier League 2022-23 (29 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meanwhile Kiwior agent is funny. How Arsenal got Kiwior despite interest from Italy's top clubs.
Well its quite obvious isnt it? They are the only ones who actually made an offer..

- - - Updated - - -

Really sad to see Arsenal and United are becoming serious football clubs again. But a decade of banter makes it alright tbh.
Man Utd - When a club such big with their resources - It was to be expected.
Its the same with Juve even in this delicate moment.

Arsenal surprised me tbh. I mean with the likes of Liverpool City and Man Utd its a bit surprising. The only two more surprising moments I can recall are Stuttgart taking it from Bayern and Leicester and their miracle

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Think Liverpool do need a change, they've nosedived.

When you see how good the best Klopp teams were you think it'll last forever and they'll be good for 20 years but it just doesn't work like that, a few injuries, bad signings, or teams get to the end of an era, a few bad results, and then all of a sudden the pressures are different and teams struggle.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Time for Klopp-Max swap

Besides the two krauts here (and Enron lol), rest of us would be over the moon with that lol

Seems like Liverpool fell off after they got rid of that Edwards guy who was their football director, he knew how to keep Klopp furnished with quality players when he ran out of ideas. Selling Mane and replacing him with Diaz, Nunez, Gakpo, while having zero midfield. Yeah shit aint working.

Should just kept Mane, giving him the salary he deserved, and signed top quality midfielders. Then the usual stagnation of Klopp's ideas would been less exposed most likely. When the team building is still focused on the kind of players he needs for his style.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So much about modern football is having tempo and legs in midfield, it makes everyone look better because it generates attacks and protects the defence. Liverpool have lost that and I'm never been certain of Klopp as a tactician to adjust his team to cater for that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, its really not that complicated for his style of football, he has one successful approach and needs to be catered to to absolution. He needs those two way beastly all around mid runners, and counter attacking multi purpose interchangeable fluid attackers that you cant pin down. They took a huge nose dive since that midfield died a slow death, and its no suprise Salah is way more predictable after Mane was sold, and Jota is injured all season more or less.

Trying to play Klopps brand of attacking with Nunez is a joke lol.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, its really not that complicated for his style of football, he has one successful approach and needs to be catered to to absolution. He needs those two way beastly all around mid runners, and counter attacking multi purpose interchangeable fluid attackers that you cant pin down. They took a huge nose dive since that midfield died a slow death, and its no suprise Salah is way more predictable after Mane was sold, and Jota is injured all season more or less.

Trying to play Klopps brand of attacking with Nunez is a joke lol.
You convinced me.

He's gonna love it here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I said before I never fancied Klopp here, and it's not because he's not a top coach, but he can only be a top coach if the club buys into how he plays and give him his players. I can't think of a worse team to transpose Klopp's football to than Juve of the last 5 years. You need to give a coach like him carte blanche and 2 or 3 seasons. Instead we appoint Pirlo and then be surprised that he isn't automatically Klopp or Guardiola, or even Conte in his first season.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I said before I never fancied Klopp here, and it's not because he's not a top coach, but he can only be a top coach if the club buys into how he plays and give him his players. I can't think of a worse team to transpose Klopp's football to than Juve of the last 5 years. You need to give a coach like him carte blanche and 2 or 3 seasons. Instead we appoint Pirlo and then be surprised that he isn't automatically Klopp or Guardiola, or even Conte in his first season.

It was all worth it for pool though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)