Premier League 2022-23 (29 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
How the hell was that Fernandes goal not offside, Rashford clearly interfered there ?

- - - Updated - - -

I think we're at the point where it's ridiculous to compare PL clubs to Seria A clubs, they're miles ahead of Italian football. That won't change, it'll only get worse. Serie A is a dead league.
It strange Rashford is interfered. He guide the ball or try to control it. Man City defenders or keepers focus and movement wouldnt closing him if he wasnt interfered.

Strange call

- - - Updated - - -

It seems we f'ed.
We should have gotten one of ten haag or de zerbi before the wc to now be in full rebuild phase.
What a waste
De Zerbi really do a good job there

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
This guy has been doing insanely good since he was introduced to the first team. Leeds got him on a bargain 4m deal and is now starting to show his colours. Mancini playing him in azzuri really helped put his name out there.
I would seriously consider him for the wing as a Cuadrado/Di Maria replacement before some other big prem club swoops in on him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This guy has been doing insanely good since he was introduced to the first team. Leeds got him on a bargain 4m deal and is now starting to show his colours. Mancini playing him in azzuri really helped put his name out there.
I would seriously consider him for the wing as a Cuadrado/Di Maria replacement before some other big prem club swoops in on him.
Yep, he's been really good thus far. Definitely don't see him as a Cuads replacement though, more of a LW/ST.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Yep, he's been really good thus far. Definitely don't see him as a Cuads replacement though, more of a LW/ST.
Yeah I didnt mean wingback ofc, I mentioned Cuadrado because initially he was a RW before he was converted and can still play in that role

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)