Premier League 2022-23 (29 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Or are Italians were just smart and realized that Nazism was a lost cause, a bullshit ideology not worth dying for.
Thats very true, but their fighting spirit was not even a quarter of the Germans in the bigger picture. The average Italian soldier was decent, but he was poorly led from top to bottom.

The Germans on a whole (Waffen SS) was also way more fanatic hence they fought to the end.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Spurs' grinta and fighting to the very end is admirable, but Chelsea clearly have the superior players and were screwed over by the ref. Should have been a narrow Chelsea win.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Spurs' grinta and fighting to the very end is admirable, but Chelsea clearly have the superior players and were screwed over by the ref. Should have been a narrow Chelsea win.
Last Spurs goal should never have happened, clear foul on the Chelsea player. Crazy VAR didn't interfere.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Last Spurs goal should never have happened, clear foul on the Chelsea player. Crazy VAR didn't interfere.
honestly both. The tackle in the leadup to Hojberg's long shot was definitely a foul and possibly worthy of a yellow. That was bad enough but the hair pull not being a red card is inexplicable :lol:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
honestly both. The tackle in the leadup to Hojberg's long shot was definitely a foul and possibly worthy of a yellow. That was bad enough but the hair pull not being a red card is inexplicable :lol:
I only saw the last goal as Bayern was playing simultaneously. What is the idea with VAR if they don't interfere in such situations?

Hopeless to say the least.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Thats very true, but their fighting spirit was not even a quarter of the Germans in the bigger picture. The average Italian soldier was decent, but he was poorly led from top to bottom.

The Germans on a whole (Waffen SS) was also way more fanatic hence they fought to the end.
Wasn't that because they were drugged?

https://time.com/5752114/nazi-military-drugs/

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I have no sympathy for Chelsea, they've been able to spend crazy amounts well before Man City and revamp their squad each year.

They sent 100M Lukaku on loan and spent another 100M like its nothing, others would have to sell Lukaku before even looking at any transfers.

Love him or hate him, I'd have Conte back just for him to maul Rabiot and Arthur. No way Sandro starts this season if Conte were here.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The Prem letting shit go has been way better for entertainment this season. Naturally some fouls are going to be missed but fuck it, football has been getting kinda pathetic.

I'll take that over refs feeling obligated to give a free kick after every fucking 50/50 when the loser always curls up and pretends it was a foul

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The Prem letting shit go has been way better for entertainment this season. Naturally some fouls are going to be missed but fuck it, football has been getting kinda pathetic.

I'll take that over refs feeling obligated to give a free kick after every fucking 50/50 when the loser always curls up and pretends it was a foul
100% this. It's much more entertaining when the ref let's play go

Serie A is the worst I've ever seen for stop/start shit there is barely any football played just constant fouls and balls being put out of play.

It's the reason why serie A is so boring imo. That's and the terrible stadiums and piss poor quality production.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
100% this. It's much more entertaining when the ref let's play go

Serie A is the worst I've ever seen for stop/start shit there is barely any football played just constant fouls and balls being put out of play.

It's the reason why serie A is so boring imo. That's and the terrible stadiums and piss poor quality production.
There was a statistic a couple of years ago that said every match in Seria A has between 55 to 60 minutes of actual playing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)