Premier League 2022-23 (7 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I have no sympathy for Chelsea, they've been able to spend crazy amounts well before Man City and revamp their squad each year.

They sent 100M Lukaku on loan and spent another 100M like its nothing, others would have to sell Lukaku before even looking at any transfers.

Love him or hate him, I'd have Conte back just for him to maul Rabiot and Arthur. No way Sandro starts this season if Conte were here.
I think Conte would start Sandro at LCB, but no way in hell Sandro or MDS would play LWB for Conte.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
100% this. It's much more entertaining when the ref let's play go

Serie A is the worst I've ever seen for stop/start shit there is barely any football played just constant fouls and balls being put out of play.

It's the reason why serie A is so boring imo. That's and the terrible stadiums and piss poor quality production.
The production is fucking awful the championship on sky has it better

There's so many easy ways they could make Serie A appealing to the global market again but they clearly don't care or are just plain stupid.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
it looks like Nunez might have a problem playing on the highest level, he gets so angry at the defenders antics, imagine him playinbg vs Chiellini:
I think that was a really good performance from Andersen. He was hard, annoying but also to be honest, pretty fair.

Totally the opposite of the Skriniar one against Vlahovic last season, which for some reason neutrals lauded him for, he just blatantly bundles himself into the back of Dusan on a few occasions and the shitty referee did nothing about it.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think that was a really good performance from Andersen. He was hard, annoying but also to be honest, pretty fair.

Totally the opposite of the Skriniar one against Vlahovic last season, which for some reason neutrals lauded him for, he just fouled and grabbed Dusan constantly and the shitty referee did nothing about it.
Somehow Skriniar always gets away with those fouls, its not only against Dusan, he just plays like this and seems like none of the referee actually care about it.
For Andersen I agree, well played, but Nunez is 23 already, he should be better prepared to those antics - he will get even more of it after that.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Somehow Skriniar always gets away with those fouls, its not only against Dusan, he just plays like this and seems like none of the referee actually care about it.
For Andersen I agree, well played, but Nunez is 23 already, he should be better prepared to those antics - he will get even more of it after that.
There was the one which he clearly doesn’t even jump for the ball and just rams himself into the back of Dusan. It still baffles me as to how that wasn’t a yellow card.

I’ve just rewatched the duels and Dusan doesn’t even do that badly against him. Skriniar gets in a few blocks and wards him off but Dusan does well with chances and playing in other team mates.

It’s nothing in comparison to the absolute domination he suffered at the hands of Bremer. Man, I am so glad he is ours now.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nunez did well upto the moment he got pushed as Anderson was complaining, as a striker and same goes with vlahovic you gotta be a little aggressive against piece of shit centre backs. That said, Klopp should have seen this coming and took him off. Building a stereotype but once again it's another uruguayan struggling with patience :)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Nunez did well upto the moment he got pushed as Anderson was complaining, as a striker and same goes with vlahovic you gotta be a little aggressive against piece of shit centre backs. That said, Klopp should have seen this coming and took him off. Building a stereotype but once again it's another uruguayan struggling with patience :)
I don’t think he did so well until that moment at all actually. It looks like he tries to hit him after a challenge way before the the headbutt?

ZultanIbra

Sep 7, 2021
Piece of shit?anderson is an amateur compared to our dear chiellini from his early career, i dont see harm or enought provocation from anderson tbf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)