Premier League 2022-23 (43 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Varane has been riding off Ramos' dick for years that made him look good.
I'm surprised no one has seen how average he is. Whenever Ramos was missing real looked terrible in defence with varane on the field.

I also remember Ajax made him look like a clown in that 4 1 at the Bernabeu, when Ramos missed the game through suspension.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Bruno Lage is sacked as Wolves coach. Even Wolves has higher expectation and sacked coach after the team underperform
At least he tried to switch from their Conservative style to an attacking style this season but failed miserably, we can't even do either things right

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised no one has seen how average he is. Whenever Ramos was missing real looked terrible in defence with varane on the field.

I also remember Ajax made him look like a clown in that 4 1 at the Bernabeu, when Ramos missed the game through suspension.
Tbh it's quite noticeable for France and I've thought this for some years now, madrid have literally sold man utd total duds, yet man utd fans still blame Pogba for their troubles, whilst celebrating the shitty over priced signings like varane whilst criticising the owners lol

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

He was good in the World Cup though. The last few years he’s struggled with injury I think.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
EPL defending seems more light than in Italy but you got to give credit to City who IMO should be disappointed should they miss on CL glory.
City and Real are the teams to beat IMO.
Bayern and PSG are a bit behind
Then come the rest.

Haaland is probably on cloud 9 - He is an amazing finisher and he is getting service by one of the best assisters in the game (one of the all time greats in assisting to be precise). IMO Haaland should give City the edge to CL although no one is sure about winning such a trophy.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Haaland is the target man City needed for when tiki taka is blocked, now they have this giant in the box that they can send in balls that he'll likely put away. It gives them a different dimension so this season I'd be fearful of them.

Yesterday we played a lot better but there was little in terms of intricate play, it was direct and it worked. I worry that we don't have the variety but that could change with Chiesa and Pogba.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The only thing that stops Haaland with City assisting him is injuries, and City do seem to pick them up in the striker department. But it was obviously a very smart move as he's a top striker with lots of assist men supplying him.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

That's the magic of Real tho, everyone peaks there then go back to average elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Haaland is the target man City needed for when tiki taka is blocked, now they have this giant in the box that they can send in balls that he'll likely put away. It gives them a different dimension so this season I'd be fearful of them.

Yesterday we played a lot better but there was little in terms of intricate play, it was direct and it worked. I worry that we don't have the variety but that could change with Chiesa and Pogba.
I don't mind them winning CL. At least it will be a strong team winning, not some voodoo magic shit that Real is pulling off every time.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The only thing that stops Haaland with City assisting him is injuries, and City do seem to pick them up in the striker department. But it was obviously a very smart move as he's a top striker with lots of assist men supplying him.
yup. absolutely insane stats left and right, he's just annihilating opponents with a well drilled team behind him. i never thought anyone could. come close to the real ronaldo's impact at the beginning of their career and here we are.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Wait so people can't admit that Halaand is a top class player, possibly best striker/player of the generation, so now they say he shines because EPL defense is shit? :lol: Give me a fucking break. You had that excuse when he was in Germany and even then it was silly, now it's just plain stupid. City got their hands on gold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)