Premier League 2019/20 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
Manchester United lost again. Pogba didn't play so they won't have someone to blame tonight. Thank god, Paulo didn't join this joke of a team.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
wow Arsenal comes back from 0-1 down and one man down for the entire second half to win 3-2. It's Aston Villa but still.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Not every offside gave advantages to attacker, in far right or left side the distance of attacker to goals are longer than center back that stand inside penalty box even if they stand in parrallel line

I think the better rule is penalty area should be bigger and in half circle shape (the length to the penalty line is same all the way from center of goal post. No offside rules outside penalty area, because no advantage if the ball played outside penalty area. And offside is count by length of players standing vs center of goal inside penalty area

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Ole might be not all that, but MUs roster is a sight to behold. I can't recall another club that spends so much and gets so little in return, maybe Morattis inter.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This City - Liverpool competition might surpass El Clasico, where at any given time one of Real and Barça were always clearly better than the rival, with City and Liverpool both teams are in their peaks at the same time. Really exciting.
Reminds me of Juve - Milan back then.

Apr 17, 2013
Heat map of Deulofeu against Shitty. On the thirteen passes the Spanish had made before his 77th-minute exit, eight had been from the center circle. A first for the kickoff, then seven more for each goals conceded .:lol:

d-474409-deulofeu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)