Premier League 2019/20 (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Is that your stock response whenever your argument is shown to be stupid?

Whatever helps you cope, manchild.
I just stated my opinion.

Getting knocked out of a smaller competition by some minnows is the way to go and propel another amazing season. Said nobody.

Yeah, right. The one trying to cope here is you, not me, please turn down the projector.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I just stated my opinion.

Getting knocked out of a smaller competition by some minnows is the way to go and propel another amazing season. Said nobody.

Yeah, right. The one trying to cope here is you, not me, please turn down the projector.
No. You have some weird personal fixation with me and Spurs. Rarely see much from you when it’s other non-Ronaldo clubs or supporters.

I know, I know ... Ronaldo might not be the boyfriend you deserve but he is the one you neeeed! x

Put the popcorn away now lads. @ColloRosso is boring me now.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
No. You have some weird personal fixation with me and Spurs. Rarely see much from you when it’s other non-Ronaldo clubs or supporters.

I know, I know ... Ronaldo might not be the boyfriend you deserve but he is the one you neeeed! x

When Spurs get mocked all over the internet on twitter etc, do they have personal fixation as well? :lol3:

I never saw a so called Top 6 Club so underachiever as Spurs, so you're right.

If you had Ronaldo in your team maybe you would get some titles perhaps, since you don't win nothing since 1991.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
When Spurs get mocked all over the internet on twitter etc, do they have personal fixation as well? :lol3:

I never saw a so called Top 6 Club so underachiever as Spurs, so you're right.

If you had Ronaldo in your team maybe you would get some titles perhaps, since you don't win nothing since 1991.
Who’s the one that’s triggered now then, eh? Touched a nerve with the Ronaldo comment?

See you round. x

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Right, for someone that didn't care about the "League Cup" you seem very triggered.

I know it's not 5pm but drink some tea my friend ;)
Yes. I know it seems that way to you.

The tea thing’s great. Ooooh, that one’ll really get under my skin!! Go on, go for broke. Really pull the trigger. Mention Brexit, the US war of Independence or the Norman conquest of England. That’ll have me just seething.

You, on the other hand. We’ll just have to wait ‘til your darling retires. Not long now. OMG!!!

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Yes. I know it seems that way to you.

The tea thing’s great. Ooooh, that one’ll really get under my skin!! Go on, go for broke. Really pull the trigger. Mention Brexit, the US war of Independence or the Norman conquest of England. That’ll have me just seething.

You, on the other hand. We’ll just have to wait ‘til your darling retires. Not long now. OMG!!!

What a meltdown :lol3:

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Man you notice I joke about Spurs because you're a Spurs fan, which makes sense, there is nothing wrong with it.

But if you notice sometimes when other English clubs lose I make fun of them too, just like I saw you doing as well. No need to be in pseudo high ground over there since you've joined the game smarty pants.

It's just a pity that there isn't a fan of Man Utd or Arsenal around here as well.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Man you notice I joke about Spurs because you're a Spurs fan, which makes sense, there is nothing wrong with it.

But if you notice sometimes when other English clubs lose I make fun of them too, just like I saw you doing as well. No need to be in pseudo high ground over there since you've joined the game smarty pants.

It's just a pity that there isn't a fan of Man Utd or Arsenal around here as well.
I guess it must be personal then. Perhaps it’s just something about you in particular that I find odious and unpleasant.

I guess if that’s truly the case then I’d be better off ignoring you.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I guess it must be personal then. Perhaps it’s just something about you in particular that I find odious and unpleasant.

I guess if that’s truly the case then I’d be better off ignoring you.

Ok, right. But I’m guessing you’re neither a psychologist nor a professional footballer. So forgive me if I don’t take your POV seriously, as this isn’t insight.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What the hell is the Carabao Cup anyway? The first time I remember hearing of it was last year when I watched Arizabalagga(?) refuse to come off :lol3:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
What the hell is the Carabao Cup anyway? The first time I remember hearing of it was last year when I watched Arizabalagga(?) refuse to come off 3:
The English league cup basically and carabao the official sponsor, I think.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)