Premier League 2019/20 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Better coach than Bayern:howler:

Where is this obsession defending Kovac coming from? I simply don't get it, you get the feeling he's your family member or that you know him personally lol.
Yes? Just pointing out Kovac is a better coach than that Hansi assistent coach you have on the sideline, so mocking him seems kinda laughable. Show some more respect to your ex-coach. He's won you trophies after all and you lot treat him like he has shat in your cornflakes, all that whilst still sucking on Pep's wiener for no reason for basically winning the same shit as Kovac.

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Just pointing out Kovac is a better coach than that Hansi assistent coach you have on the sideline, so mocking him seems kinda laughable. Show some more respect to your ex-coach. He's won you trophies after all and you lot treat him like he has shat in your cornflakes.
What exactly makes him a better coach? Hansi been assistant coach for all of his career, this is his first time as manager.

And why the hell should I show him respect? Respect is something you earn, not something you just get. Yes he won the double and that was good, but we got humiliated so many times that year and don't try to deny that or hide it. So many times did we draw in the final minutes/seconds against minnows because of stupid equalisers. And not only that but the actual game was shitty and made your eyes bleed, even against teams from second and third division.

My biggest issue with Kovac was not the lost games but the lack of a clear gameplan and tactics, overall improvements there were nothing.

You're not the one to dictate or decide if we should show him respect, just like I'm not the one to tell you if you should dislike Sarri, Pep, Klopp or whoever the coach is. I hold no grudge against Kovac and wish him the best in whatever club he goes to next, but he didn't fit in here from the start.

Pep won the league in dominent fashion, Kovac never managed to be dominant in whatever he did. Pep developed players, Kovac made them worse.

And I'm no Pep fan at all.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
And why the hell should I show him respect? Respect is something you earn, not something you just get. Yes he won the double and that was good, but we got humiliated so many times that year and don't try to deny that or hide it. So many times did we draw in the final minutes/seconds against minnows because of stupid equalisers. And not only that but the actual game was shitty and made your eyes bleed, even against teams from second and third division.

My biggest issue with Kovac was not the lost games but the lack of a clear gameplan and tactics, overall improvements there were nothing.

You're not the one to dictate or decide if we should show him respect, just like I'm not the one to tell you if you should dislike Sarri, Pep, Klopp or whoever the coach is. I hold no grudge against Kovac and wish him the best in whatever club he goes to next, but he didn't fit in here from the start.

Pep won the league in dominent fashion, Kovac never managed to be dominant in whatever he did. Pep developed players, Kovac made them worse.

And I'm no Pep fan at all.
You looked bad at times, i'm not gonna deny it, but in the end stands the double, how you got there is meaningless, at least it is to me. If Sarri wins us the double with shite football on the way, i'll be a happy man.
I wasn't specifically talking about you, but Bayern fans in general seem to look down upon Kovac and mock the hell out of him, and i don't get why they do it. He's won the double, then got sacked - why be so disrespectful towards him?

As for Pep, you've been dominant, but there were some humiliations on the way as well, especially the Real Madrid games for example.

Last edited:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
You looked bad at times, i'm not gonna deny it, but in the end stands the double, how you got there is meaningless, at least it is to me. If Sarri wins us the double with shite football on the way, i'll be a happy man.
I wasn't specifically talking about you, but Bayern fans in general seem to look down upon Kovac and mock the hell out of him, and i don't get why they do it. He's won the double, then got sacked - why be so disrespectful towards him?

As for Pep, you've been dominant, but there were some humiliations on the way as well, especially the Real Madrid games for example.
If you had Kovač for your manager, trust me, you immediately would want him sacked. What would you say when your team concedes FOUR goals against third league team in cup game? Or lose 3-0 or with similar result to mid-table teams in league. Or when your team doesn't even seem to show up against great European teams in knockout phase in CL. Then his post-game interviews, probably the most annoying thing regarding his managing. Comparing him to Pep is just disrespectful, Pep made some players look world class. Under Kovač they just looked like amateurs, except very few ones. After that Liverpool game i simply couldn't wait the day he's sacked. Not because we lost, but the way we played. Sitting back and defending when you need to win in order to progress is embarrasing. I remember fans leaving the stadium around 75th or 80th minute.

Pep got humiliated by Barcelona and Madrid. Not Frankfurt and Fortuna Dusseldorf.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

I can't speak for all Bayern fans, but I believe it's the way he acted in the media and how he never took responsibilty after a defeat/shit game. Good managers take responsibilty if they fucked up with the lineup, tactic, approach, substitutions or whatever. Kovac always pointed the blame towards others instead of saying "the mistake is on me as a coach, I take the responsibility". Not like he had to do that everytime, but if he at times did I also don't think he would've lost the dressing room.

Another thing is how he shit talked his own players at times, just to give you an example he said something like "you can't drive 200 kmh on the Autobahn when you only have a car to go at 100". He threw his own players under the bus so many times I lost count.

And about the last line, yes Pep humiliated us against Real Madrid and I'll never forget that. But it was against Real Madrid, wc opponent. When we got humiliated under Pep it was against the best out there, humiliation against Kovac was against the likes of Bochum, Heidenheim, Frankfurt (with all due respect) and so on.

Just to take a look how bad it was under Kovac.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
???
Poop had multiple draws against small teams and defeats against Wolfsburg, Mainz, Gladbach etc. And in CL Kovac only went out against the future CL winner while Poop went out against Atletico
Difference is they happened 1-2 times a year with Pep, under Kovac they happened 1-2 times every month.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I really like Pep but man his whining is taking epic proportions. He’s saying his team can’t be compared to the elites.

I mean really? With the money he’s spent already? De Bruyne, Aguero, Bernardo Silva? On paper he’s got more quality and depth than we do, why the loser talk?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I really like Pep but man his whining is taking epic proportions. He’s saying his team can’t be compared to the elites.

I mean really? With the money he’s spent already? De Bruyne, Aguero, Bernardo Silva? On paper he’s got more quality and depth than we do, why the loser talk?
It's his way of begging for another billion, to spend.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
pathetic. he might have the least room to complain of any coach in the whole game. hes had a billionaire club tailor make a team for him.

thats like @Marc complaining that Football Manager is too hard for his (chinese-made) tactics and edited budget.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Because he's a fraud.

The nerve of him. It's like some rich teenager complaining because their parents only bought them a Ferrari instead of a Lamborghini (I don't know shit about cars, just insert two rich brands that would make the analogy work :p ).

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
To be fair he didn't ask for a new toy. He just said that they need to improve, and in their current form they are no match for elite clubs.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I still like the guy and the way he implements his tactics but man that’s pathetic. He pretty much got a signed blank check the day he signed for the club. Somebody should call him out on his shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)