Premier League 2019/20 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ozil is not at the same level as those classical tens to justify his disgusting attitude.
If he only would have had the guts to pick the turkish NT back then, i mean It's obvious why he didn't. Not because he feels german, but because you don't win shit with Turkey. Then he leaves like he did, without even giving a call to your manager you've played so long under.

Just dump him into a dark hole and throw away the keys, the hypocritical fuck he is, being besties with Erdogan but moan about human rights :howler:

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
he's a massive hypocrite like all Muslims.

I haven't watched Arsenal fantv in a while i wonder if i've been missing out
Seems contradictory how he's slamming Muslims for being silent and insinuating they're hypocrites and your calling both them and hypocrites.

I don't know who's worse you or ozil. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Maybe you'll meet a good one someday but you've made your mind up already it seems. Erdoğan is like every other politician out there and Ozil is like every other footballer, you just hate the guy which is why his words bug you so much.
No he's not. Erdogan is a wannabe dictator doing questionable to downright horrible things left and right, and Özil happens to be his little instrumentalized fangirl.

That makes him a hypocrite whenever he speaks out about human rights issues and how people have to stop ignoring them. After all, he himself seems to either ignore or endorse what happens within and close to Turkey.

Add that he's quite simple the prototype of the "it's never my fault" kind a' guy. A complete unlikeable dolt.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
No he's not. Erdogan is a wannabe dictator doing questionable to downright horrible things left and right, and Özil happens to be his little instrumentalized fangirl.

That makes him a hypocrite whenever he speaks out about human rights issues and how people have to stop ignoring them. After all, he himself seems to either ignore or endorse what happens within and close to Turkey.

Add that he's quite simple the prototype of the "it's never my fault" kind a' guy. A complete unlikeable dolt.
He can't outright be against Erdogan since his family in Turkey might be targeted or viewed negatively there. It's a lose-lose for him.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Give me the name of a nuclear capable country that doesn't have troops doing some dirty work over in some third world or war ravaged country? Macron, Erdoğan, Trump along with all those Arab dictators are doing the same shit. Less blatant 'weapons of mass destruction' nonsense.

Anyway, why so much hate for Ozil and less for Demiral? Ozil wants people to be aware of a persecuted community, no harm in that so why did Erdoğan pop up? Did anyone even fact check his post? See how the whole story has moved away from the contents of his post onto Ozil and Erdoğan.

The sick thing is that if Ozil is correct in his post and Arsenal are distancing themselves, they're A: endorsing these evil acts and B: doing it for money as opposed to any political belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)