Premier League 2019/20 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's Liverpool's title to lose really. They're 10 points ahead of Leicester, and, provided City win tomorrow against meme team Arsenal, potentially 14 ahead of City. The EPL is a joke this season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The part about possession is the same thing Max said recently
also the part about individual quality in attack echoes some max interviews too.

- - - Updated - - -

It's better than losing the ball in dangerous areas, which Arsenal seem to do time and again every game.
i don't watch them usually, i just checked some of their match against brighton (the one that was followed by that vid featuring benitez), and he was right: they were not compact at all. they left plenty of space between their lines.

also, look at barcelona this season: with possession off the charts, they concede way too many goals compared to their usual self. tactics and individual quality in defense all to blame. almost the same goes for juve too.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-from-mesut-ozil-comments-china-uighur-people

Arsenal pulled a LeBron as reaction to an Özil post on twitter?

"East Turkistan, the bleeding wound of the Ummah, resisting against the persecutors trying to separate them from their religion. They burn their Qurans. They shut down their mosques. They ban their schools. They kill their holy men. The men are forced into camps and their families are forced to live with Chinese men. The women are forced to marry Chinese men.

“But Muslims are silent. They won’t make a noise. They have abandoned them. Don’t they know that giving consent for persecution is persecution itself?”

Not wrong, but what about the crimes Daddy Erdogan commits? I expect your statement soon, Mezut.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-from-mesut-ozil-comments-china-uighur-people

Arsenal pulled a LeBron as reaction to an Özil post on twitter?

"East Turkistan, the bleeding wound of the Ummah, resisting against the persecutors trying to separate them from their religion. They burn their Qurans. They shut down their mosques. They ban their schools. They kill their holy men. The men are forced into camps and their families are forced to live with Chinese men. The women are forced to marry Chinese men.

“But Muslims are silent. They won’t make a noise. They have abandoned them. Don’t they know that giving consent for persecution is persecution itself?”

Not wrong, but what about the crimes Daddy Erdogan commits? I expect your statement soon, Mezut.
he's a massive hypocrite like all Muslims.

I haven't watched Arsenal fantv in a while i wonder if i've been missing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)