Premier League 2019/20 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Spurs would be a step down for Max. I’d rather see him at Bayern or Barca.

Feel bad for Pochettino though. The guy made Spurs punch above their weight consistently and is among the more talented younger managers out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Man United is a mess and if he's wise, he shouldn't go anywhere near them.

PSG is the most likely considering he's also fond of the club.

Madrid are going to stick with Zidane.

Bayern will go for a German speaking coach based on report

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They've been on the map because of Poch regardless of the last few months. They will crash now
Next summer might get ugly, no Pooch, Eriksen and Alderweireld and Verthongen will likely to go on free too.

They may regress hella alot losing key coach, core players, and if they hire the wrong coach might spiral out of control.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Next summer might get ugly, no Pooch, Eriksen and Alderweireld and Verthongen will likely to go on free too.

They may regress hella alot losing key coach, core players, and if they hire the wrong coach might spiral out of control.
the moment seems right to get Son :weee: Eriksen and Son

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Spurs have looked so very unconvincing this year and I don't know what's happening in the dressing room, training, etcetera. But it felt like it was time for Poch to go, that the team needed new energy to tackle all the let downs they have had in the passed years. Success indeed and very much thanks to Poch, yet at the same time they've been close to EPL trophy once or twice and now with the CL it just felt like they all hit the wall. Like I said, from the little I've seen they've looked so uninspired, pressing has been off, passing and movements off, everything just bad. Things that Poch are great with so I am not saying it his fault, just that the group needed a new direction or new voice or well just something different. In the beginning they did look just like at the end of last year - SUPER TIRED - when I saw them, which is not surprising giving their small squad and injury issues. So if I had to blame anyone, I'd obviously point to, and even poke, Levy.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Spurs have looked so very unconvincing this year and I don't know what's happening in the dressing room, training, etcetera. But it felt like it was time for Poch to go, that the team needed new energy to tackle all the let downs they have had in the passed years. Success indeed and very much thanks to Poch, yet at the same time they've been close to EPL trophy once or twice and now with the CL it just felt like they all hit the wall. Like I said, from the little I've seen they've looked so uninspired, pressing has been off, passing and movements off, everything just bad. Things that Poch are great with so I am not saying it his fault, just that the group needed a new direction or new voice or well just something different. In the beginning they did look just like at the end of last year - SUPER TIRED - when I saw them, which is not surprising giving their small squad and injury issues. So if I had to blame anyone, I'd obviously point to, and even poke, Levy.
I rate Poch but I agree that it was time to go. Some coaches have an expiry date and after 6 years (?), it's far from easy to manage the same side. Even more so when you reach a CL final with a usually midtable club, The season after was always going to be complicated. It looked like he lost the dressing room and the players themselves stopped putting in the effort. Eriksen for example has been dire and stopped giving a shit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
morning show i sometimes listen to on my way to work had an "inside source" claiming that Poch had lost the dressing room months ago and there was a "toxic" atmosphere inside the squad.

of course this is a show hosted by tommy smith and rodney marsh so make of it what you will

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
My first thought reading the news, however, was what a dumb decision to make AFTER the NT break. Wtf?! Give the new coach at least a few days of breathing room and not be forced to introductions on match day when you can give him/her a whole week for that.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
morning show i sometimes listen to on my way to work had an "inside source" claiming that Poch had lost the dressing room months ago and there was a "toxic" atmosphere inside the squad.

of course this is a show hosted by tommy smith and rodney marsh so make of it what you will
Interesting, what's the origin for the toxicity?

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)