Premier League 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Would help explain why the break up happens now kind of out of the blue and not some weeks ago or in a few. Something has at least happened very recently that was the last straw.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
A leader spreading toxicity doesn't sound well. Maybe venting too much about working with upper management

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Sad day for Spurs. Never a fan but liked their style for the past few years with Poch. Mou is someone I would prefer to read the headline of "retired" on, really, really, really don't like his profile or person. Same goes for him as a manager.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Haven't read any Spurs comments but I'm presuming the majority of their fans will not be in favour of Mourinho? Chelsea legend, which is one thing. Does seem like a coach who peaked years ago, but he knows the club can't go any lower than 14th or whatever it is, so he'll get them back up the table because the playing staff is obviously good enough.

He's taken on a classic Conte-style job.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Spurs have low expectations, not expected to win a cup and not even get into the CL this year so the pressure is off Mourinho. This could be a masterstroke by Spurs if the special one gets his mojo back.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What a joke appointment. Not only an absolete coach at top level since 2nd Chelsea tenure, but he sure is ideal appointment to unmake a toxic situation.

The most toxic coach in top level since...I can't even recall a coach with this kind of ego.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Haven't read any Spurs comments but I'm presuming the majority of their fans will not be in favour of Mourinho? Chelsea legend, which is one thing. Does seem like a coach who peaked years ago, but he knows the club can't go any lower than 14th or whatever it is, so he'll get them back up the table because the playing staff is obviously good enough.

He's taken on a classic Conte-style job.
players look completely exhausted though. i wonder how much help this 2019 version of mourinho can be for them. his latest m.o., like pointing fingers on players in this situation doesn't look like a constructive idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)