Premier League 2019/20 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He will do alright there tbh, he knows what he is getting in to, a lot of the players they have now suit his football, he is no slouch.
Spurs have been playing like shit for quite a while now, the CL final covered over the cracks, they finished below Sarri's shit Chelsea ffs, their issues were there well before this season.
Also the decision to start Kane is the final was fucken retarded

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't mind boring and winning. Other users though...they used to think otherwise not too long ago.
I agree that it is better to bore and win than entertain and fail but both are better than just winning...
Entertaining is subjective - I personally do not find City entertaining as Im not a fan of the "Tiki-Taka" and Im not a big fan of Barcelona`s style either... Liverpool on the other hand.. I really like their style
Ajax is entertaining (or at least used to be as I havent seen them this year)

I find our style as predictable even if it works for now.. I found Sarri`s Napoli as predictable as well though..
I did like our style under Conte though.. and I did like Allegri`s Juve (2015 +2017).
Last year we probably had the most boring Juve ever and the funny thing is that we signed one of the two best players in the world on that year..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)