Premier League 2018/19 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Real shame. RIP

- - - Updated - - -

So Sarri claims Hazard is not a leader? This guy is nuts, can't accept that this team has fallen off could at all be on him. Must be someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@GordoDeCentral @JuveJay Not EPL perse, but I'm laughing my ass off at how petty and exagerrated Lampard and some english media are reacting to getting to know Bielsa's genial coaching obbssession quirks :D He's only crime is being honest, and showing up some of these winging it in coaches the kind of dedication you need in your profession.

- - - Updated - - -

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@GordoDeCentral @JuveJay Not EPL perse, but I'm laughing my ass off at how petty and exagerrated Lampard and some english media are reacting to getting to know Bielsa's genial coaching obbssession quirks :D He's only crime is being honest, and showing up some of these winging it in coaches the kind of dedication you need in your profession.

- - - Updated - - -
We had all this moral high ground with diving as well before English players started doing it (pathetically), and now it's mostly the older pros or "rough and tough" players who get upset about things like this.

It's pretty unheard of and a bit bizarre though, almost comical a thing to do.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -
He is something else though :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It is bizzare and fairly crazy, not only the "grey area" but how insanely dedicated he has to be to indulge into this (he isnt called el loco for it), how the heck does he has the time for anything else in life. His long press conference laying it all down was just too brilliant.

The general snobbish/hypocritical punditry talking about been a joke, but this guy gets it, breaks it down well:

- - - Updated - - -

He is something else though :p

Haha yeah, for sure. Unpredictable to the core. I wanna see him in Italy some time haha.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bielsa is a liability these days, it's always shaky ground with him. It was only a few days ago one of my Whatsapp groups were saying he was threatening to leave Leeds. Just a nutcase.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
2:0, Hazard.

- - - Updated - - -

With those Tottenham injuries, Dortmund is gonna go through.

- - - Updated - - -

2:1, Nando :heart:

Doubt it's gonna change the outcome though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)