Premier League 2018/19 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Jorginho slow ass got exposed in EPL. He'll be back in Italy this summer.
Maybe Chelsea's squad is just shit and poorly assembled

Pedro and Willian are average, kovacic is meh, jorginho is a water carrier but I feel as if people thought he'd do more

Luiz is a dog shit defender, Alonso has always been sketchy in defense

Sarris Napoli was made up of technical players

I don't think it's all on Sarri

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's a mixture of both i'd say.

The squad he's had at Napoli has always been underrated by some on here. He wasn't some magician that made an average team overperform.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Arsenal's right-back Hector Bellerin could be out for NINE months after suffering a quad tendon tear last night against Chelsea.

Get well soon.:xfinger:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
With Alli and Kane injured ans Son heading to Asian cup, are you still confident of finishing 3rd?
Yes.
Although the cups are going to take on a priority now, so 4th is the same as 3rd. League games for the next 30+ days are Watford, Newcastle, Leicester (all H) and Burnley (A).
It feels like Mesut is a world class player so he deserves all that media attention ffs
A world class player would get in Arsenal's first XI.

Last edited:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
He gets it because he plays for Arsenal and is on £300k+ per week. It's more about Arsenal than Ozil. And we'll take any opportunity we can get to mock Arsenal (and vice versa).
Because Arsenal is twice the club Tottenham is? They're shit nowdays and still considered bigger than Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)