Premier League 2018/19 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sarri already moaning about scheduling :lol:

Maurizio Sarri slammed the Premier League for not letting Chelsea play out their goalless draw with West Ham United on Monday.
Chelsea’s run of five straight wins under Sarri came to a halt on Sunday, but the Blues had only one full day to recover as they returned from Greece, where they beat PAOK 1-0 in the Europa League, on Friday.
“After seven matches it is difficult in March and April, not now,” the former Napoli boss said after the game.
“I don’t know why in England with the match away you can’t ask for a Monday night. In Italy it is normal.
“We need to move the ball quicker, but we have to improve in the defensive phases. Especially in this type of game.”
Next up for the Blues are back-to-back matches against Liverpool, and the 58-year-old admitted his side were ‘maybe a year’ away from the level of the Champions League finalists.
“We have to face a team very very good [Liverpool], a team that has worked with the same Coach four or five years, I don’t know exactly,” he added.
“They are a step forward than us at the moment. We have started to work altogether 40 days ago and less time with the international teams. For us it is a bit early.
“We have to work and improve and then maybe in a year it will be the same level as Liverpool.”

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Sarri already moaning about scheduling :lol:

Maurizio Sarri slammed the Premier League for not letting Chelsea play out their goalless draw with West Ham United on Monday.
Chelsea’s run of five straight wins under Sarri came to a halt on Sunday, but the Blues had only one full day to recover as they returned from Greece, where they beat PAOK 1-0 in the Europa League, on Friday.
“After seven matches it is difficult in March and April, not now,” the former Napoli boss said after the game.
“I don’t know why in England with the match away you can’t ask for a Monday night. In Italy it is normal.
“We need to move the ball quicker, but we have to improve in the defensive phases. Especially in this type of game.”
Next up for the Blues are back-to-back matches against Liverpool, and the 58-year-old admitted his side were ‘maybe a year’ away from the level of the Champions League finalists.
“We have to face a team very very good [Liverpool], a team that has worked with the same Coach four or five years, I don’t know exactly,” he added.
“They are a step forward than us at the moment. We have started to work altogether 40 days ago and less time with the international teams. For us it is a bit early.
“We have to work and improve and then maybe in a year it will be the same level as Liverpool.”
I swear you don't actually read the articles and just attach your agenda to whatever's said - whether it fits or not.

This doesn't come across as a moan at all.

Sure, he's a little peeved that the PL schedule isn't as accommodating as Serie A. But drops that pretty quick. And then the rest of what he's saying is paying compliments to a rival, and stating that he wants to improve his own side.

Don't know why you care anyway. I thought you hated everything about England.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I swear you don't actually read the articles and just attach your agenda to whatever's said - whether it fits or not.

This doesn't come across as a moan at all.

Sure, he's a little peeved that the PL schedule isn't as accommodating as Serie A. But drops that pretty quick. And then the rest of what he's saying is paying compliments to a rival, and stating that he wants to improve his own side.

Don't know why you care anyway. I thought you hated everything about England.
You clearly don't know a thing about the shit sarri moaned about in serie A above all else the scheduling. I thought you weren't ever going to reply to my posts. Should have stayed that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)