Premier League 2018/19 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Nah Chelsea or City. It’s gonna be something like this.

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Tottenham
I wouldnt write off Chelsea either, Sarri is coming off two very good seasons in Napoli with 87 and 91 points and he didnt have the technical quality of Hazard or Fabregas available there, so it might turn out good for them if everything clicks. However, if City has another 100 point campaign, they're in the league of their own

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I wouldnt write off Chelsea either, Sarri is coming off two very good seasons in Napoli with 87 and 91 points and he didnt have the technical quality of Hazard or Fabregas available there, so it might turn out good for them if everything clicks. However, if City has another 100 point campaign, they're in the league of their own
City is just too good. I dont know how DeBruyne’s injury will affect them. Liverpool on the other hand have difficult CHL group i dont think they have enough depth to play such high level until winter.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wow that is an aggressive lineup from Citeh. They are full blown Pep G.

With this team they will storm the Premier League but probably come up short again in CL

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
South Korea win Asian games.

So now we know Heung-Min Son will feature in FIFA 19 and not Battlefield V.

That’s some fucked up politics in Asia.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
doesn't Sweden have mandatory military service too? Are you exempt if you are pro footballer?
No we don't lol. Used to be semi mandatory way back in the day (could easily get out of with doctors notice or small talk with psychologist, postpone it etc), been volunteering for long time now since they only need a small number. You get more professional and motivated servicemen that way. Focus more on professional recruitment, career oriented, can conscript by law if it came to it.

South Korea are a conservative military state almost because they are in a constant readiness for conflict for obvious reasons past 60 years, so like Israel they have their populace on strict military service training obligation. It's compulsory to the fullest for 2 years, only very rare things like this gold mine can exempt you.

But South Korea kinda overdoes it with the totalitarian measures. I know Korean movie stars and pop artists who loses out on their careers because of this super strict military rule.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Watford's strikers really bullied the Spurs defence around in that second half @Dante

Can't understand why Llorente wasn't on earlier, Watford left huge gaps to get crosses in.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Watford's strikers really bullied the Spurs defence around in that second half ...

Can't understand why Llorente wasn't on earlier, Watford left huge gaps to get crosses in.
Yep. That was a disappointing result. They look shattered. 9 of our first team played right through the entire World Cup, with 2 weeks off and no pre-season. Lucas - who didn’t play at all in WC - has been, by far, our best player.

Llorente is just crap. Might have been good a few years ago, but he offers nothing nowadays. Unfortunately, he’s as good as we’ll get. No way we’re spending £50+ for a back-up to Kane, and nor would anyone of top quality want to come here and sit on the bench. Rock and a hard place.

It’s all academic though. City will win this again anyway. We’re just all here for the ride!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yep. That was a disappointing result. They look shattered. 9 of our first team played right through the entire World Cup, with 2 weeks off and no pre-season. Lucas - who didn’t play at all in WC - has been, by far, our best player.

Llorente is just crap. Might have been good a few years ago, but he offers nothing nowadays. Unfortunately, he’s as good as we’ll get. No way we’re spending £50+ for a back-up to Kane, and nor would anyone of top quality want to come here and sit on the bench. Rock and a hard place.

It’s all academic though. City will win this again anyway. We’re just all here for the ride!
Also, a central midfield of Eriksen-Dembele-Alli.

Any decent, balanced team can run through that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He doesn't excell in much except being a midfielder who has an attackers instincts, off the ball positioning, first touch technique and finishing (a CM/AM that seems like a natural shadow striker lol). But his overall game and impact as a midfielder is a fairly mediocre.

It suits him that Spurs game is built around crosses, does most of his damages arriving late or taking whatever space that's opened up by defenders focusing so much on Kane.

Which is kinda funny seeing him in games where he has to be deep in midfield because they are pressured so much, he can't do anything but simple combination passes.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)