Premier League 2018/19 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Few things regarding EPL
1. Liverpool are a great team and Klopp is simply amazing
2. Man Utd - I am far from being a fan of theirs as I prefer all their rivals (except for City who are just disgusting both with their money and by their disgusting "Tiki-Taka" style (at least IMO) but Man Utd simply deserve better than Mourinho - I feel sorry for them..
3. Chelsea - or should I say Sarri - He was Napoli`s and you cant really say Napoli bothered us too much but what he achieved there was indeed remarkable
Now he is at Chelsea and he does great things there - Chelsea needed Sarri
With that said I do have something negative to say about him - His style of play is very predictable (at least it was with Napoli and it is too soon to talk about Chelsea)
He also falls when the pressure is piling..
I expect Chelsea to finish 3rd with Liverpool 2nd and City as 1st - This is because I expect City to be more consistent than the others (although I root for Liverpool)
Chelsea will fall under pressure and Liverpool are a mystery
CL - I`d say Liverpool are the favorite between them and City but EPL when its about consistency as well as just strength due to knowing how City is I`d pick City as the favorite for the EPL
Liverpool are a big question in EPL though as they might be consistent - we do not know that yet as last year Liverpool had many flaws which they corrected with some great signings like Keita Alisson and Fabinho who are 3 great players (Alisson is probably the best young keeper after Oblak) while Keita is WC IMO and Fabinho is another great midfielder
Liverpool vastly improved..
I`d even go and say Liverpool along with Juventus are the 2 teams that have improved the most over the summer

- - - Updated - - -

The gift that keeps on giving.
Give that man Mourinho a lifetime contract.
Seriously now if we want Pogba we need to act now as Mourinho won`t be there for too long..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)