Premier League 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The defensive phase in this league is a joke. :rofl:

Seriously now, i rarely watch Premier League but so far i only seen a lack of discipline and a bunch of cheap defending... I dont see why people are so fascinated by $hitty leading the race when the league itself is on a poor level with a rate of ~80% superficial players that only care about individual fame and money with 0% f.ucks given for their clubs, there is a lot of quality but a very weak mentality, english teams wont get far in any competitions anytime soon imo.... is all about entertainment after all, that television money doesnt come for nothing!

Man Citty / Man UTD / Chelsea might do ok because they invested massively in the past years while playing in a poor league does help them gain confidence so might do better, anyway i am really curious to see how far they go this season...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
The defensive phase in this league is a joke. :rofl:

Seriously now, i rarely watch Premier League but so far i only seen a lack of discipline and a bunch of cheap defending... I dont see why people are so fascinated by $hitty leading the race when the league itself is on a poor level with a rate of ~80% superficial players that only care about individual fame and money with 0% f.ucks given for their clubs, there is a lot of quality but a very weak mentality, english teams wont get far in any competitions anytime soon imo.... is all about entertainment after all, that television money doesnt come for nothing!

Man Citty / Man UTD / Chelsea might do ok because they invested massively in the past years while playing in a poor league does help them gain confidence so might do better, anyway i am really curious to see how far they go this season...
Yup well said

ogbonna said in an interview that in italy they defend as a team but in the PL they defend individually

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Well, this is why its the most watched league in the world.

Most of the people don't give a $#@! about tactics and $#@! like that.
Hard to disagree with you on that matter tho what is to be pointed out is the fact that more than half of the goals are scored on the back of a massive individual error,be it defender,midfielder or goalkeeper you just can't blatantly give away goals like that on a weekly basis and not expect criticism for it... Its entertaining that's for sure and it would really be fascinating if they actually had a more pro mentality and the goals were more down to skill and teamwork rather than a poor defensive phase, anyway to many as myself is less entertaining as mostly there arent brilliant goals or brilliant footbal but only cheap giveaways from opposite defenders...

My overall opinion? This league is everything that's wrong with football atm, starting from their clickbait media to the poor administration of most clubs and excessive fees/wages on mediocre players.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hard to disagree with you on that matter tho what is to be pointed out is the fact that more than half of the goals are scored on the back of a massive individual error,be it defender,midfielder or goalkeeper you just can't blatantly give away goals like that on a weekly basis and not expect criticism for it... Its entertaining that's for sure and it would really be fascinating if they actually had a more pro mentality and the goals were more down to skill and teamwork rather than a poor defensive phase, anyway to many as myself is less entertaining as mostly there arent brilliant goals or brilliant footbal but only cheap giveaways from opposite defenders...

My overall opinion? This league is everything that's wrong with football atm, starting from their clickbait media to the poor administration of most clubs and excessive fees/wages on mediocre players.
Perfectly said my friend :tup:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
While you guys are busy being nagging nancies and just mocking for the heck of it, don't forget to actually enjoy the entertainment in display. I missed the first half (was working) but man what an opening to the 2nd. Exciting as heck. The Özil goal was pure sex hehe.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
People find different things entertaining. I could compare epl to a movie when the director just randomly inserts shootings, battle scenes, pursuits etc with no logical plot from the first minute to the last one.

Epl fans are the same people who watched every episode of Fast and Furious.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Italian teams are the anti football. They suffocate the game.

- - - Updated - - -

In what way exactly? He at least tries to play good football and goes out to win.
What a bunch of bullshit in this post. And another Klopp fan :rofl: Stop being a hypocrite, if Allegri set up his teams the way Klopp did, and got the same results, you’d be calling for his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)