Premier League 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He brought like eight defenders to Liverpool already.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Robertson, Matip, and Klavan is 8.

I'd say his problem is he's holding out for his idea of the perfect defender rather than trying to upgrade over what we do have. Matip is a solid defender, not spectacular, but solid. I think having someone else in his ilk would benefit the defense more that Klavan or Lovren who are both prone to terrible mistakes.

Also, having a midfielder that can cover in defense when we've got a lead would be great instead of guys that just keep rushing forward.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What a bunch of bull$#@! in this post. And another Klopp fan :rofl: Stop being a hypocrite, if Allegri set up his teams the way Klopp did, and got the same results, you’d be calling for his head.
What the fuck you going on about!!? I ain’t a fan of nobody. I just say what I see. Anything related to EPL is classified as retarded yet you all still check out what’s going on. I couldn’t give a fuck about Klopp, Pep or anyone else. If Klopp was in charge of us you’ll be the first Pussy in line kissing his ass.

May 23, 2013
People find different things entertaining. I could compare epl to a movie when the director just randomly inserts shootings, battle scenes, pursuits etc with no logical plot from the first minute to the last one.

Epl fans are the same people who watched every episode of Fast and Furious.

Pretty much spot on comparison lel

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What a bunch of bullshit in this post. And another Klopp fan :rofl: Stop being a hypocrite, if Allegri set up his teams the way Klopp did, and got the same results, you’d be calling for his head.
:agree: I would absolutely hate to have Klopp as Juve coach. The sideline antics would be fun though :p

I would like to see Klopp in Serie A at some point though, maybe as coach of Nipples after Sarri

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Robertson, Matip, and Klavan is 8.

I'd say his problem is he's holding out for his idea of the perfect defender rather than trying to upgrade over what we do have. Matip is a solid defender, not spectacular, but solid. I think having someone else in his ilk would benefit the defense more that Klavan or Lovren who are both prone to terrible mistakes.

Also, having a midfielder that can cover in defense when we've got a lead would be great instead of guys that just keep rushing forward.
I thought he also bought Lovren and Moreno which, adding obvious dose of exaggeration, gives eight.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Isn’t this the epitome of Klopp?
It is. I'm not a 100 percent fan of his. I think his energy and attacking aptitude are amazing. But he has huge holes in his tactics and can be hugely frustrating. He also is too forgiving of his players, just get a new goalkeeper already.

I do think he was the best manager we could have gotten at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought he also bought Lovren and Moreno which, adding obvious dose of exaggeration, gives eight.

Nope, both Rogers players. Which is another critique of his I have, is he gives players too much chance to prove themselves.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Today was a great day :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea and Yanited dropped points
Inda and meelan got wrecked
Madrid got trashed
Roma got pissed on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)