Players who might stay with us if we are demoted (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Balza,Marchionni,DP and Bojinov will stay for sure
Nedved,Thuram,Zambro,Canna would stay if we were to reach A within a year,
now we have to waut for the appeal,
by the end of the week we will know more...

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Nedved and Thuram should stay and help us go back to Serie A and then stay for another season and retire or just retire, finish like champs and help their clubs, they will be remembered for life

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Bianconeri9 said:
Nedved and Thuram should stay and help us go back to Serie A and then stay for another season and retire or just retire, finish like champs and help their clubs, they will be remembered for life
Thuram has already told that the won't stay. I don't know about Nedved. If we start on -30, then I see him leave too. He's old you know. He doesn't deserve to finish his career in B or C.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Del Piero: 'Juve per sempre'

10:15 del 14 luglio

L'attaccante della Juventus, Alex Del Piero ha dichiarato: "Voglio restare in bianconero a vita per la ricostruzione e continuerò a giocare anche in Nazionale".
Intanto Buffon e Cannavaro stanno pensando di non andare via.
(Tuttosport)

Del Piero said: I will stay with juve for life and i wille help in the reconstruction and i will keep on playing in national team. In the meantime buffon and cannavaro are thinking about staying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rain

Mar 11, 2006
I don't think that Buffon will stay. The best goallie in the world wont stay in a serie B club, even if that only for a year. If he does stay then I personally will be thrilled, coz he is such a great player and he could have gone to any team he wanted to but he chose to stay with us. Time will show.

rain

Mar 11, 2006
I read in a newspaper yesterday that these two as well as marchionni, giannicceda, legrotalie, thuram, nedved, bojinov and del piero are going to be in the starting 11 next season. But a week ago I heard that Chiellini is going to Arsenal. I dont know what to believe anymore. :sad:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
rain said:
I read in a newspaper yesterday that these two as well as marchionni, giannicceda, legrotalie, thuram, nedved, bojinov and del piero are going to be in the starting 11 next season. But a week ago I heard that Chiellini is going to Arsenal. I dont know what to believe anymore. :sad:
Chiellini? I think he will be gone

Mickyao

Jul 15, 2006
Forget about who is going, what counts is the 11 men that will be standing on the pitch when Seria B kicks off. Wherever you live in the world, make sure you are at the game, and make sure that Del Piero, and the rest of the heros know you are there! FORZA JUVE!!!

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
hambon said:
Will we loan out our starters or just sell them off ...

I think laoning them off is by far the best of options because
1- we get our players as soon as we are in seria a again
2- we are only gonna pay half their wages
3- our high profile players get a chance to play high level football.
4- our youth players get a chance to show themselves and play regularly for juve even if its just in seria B.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
SexualChocolate said:
honestly? I want cannavaro to go.. The man has to have at least one scudetto (now that the two he had were taken away from him :()
me too the man deserves a scudetto it is such a shame for him he sweated blood for us teh last two years and now they have taken away his title winners medal

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
me too the man deserves a scudetto it is such a shame for him he sweated blood for us teh last two years and now they have taken away his title winners medal
Very true,he has been magnificent during his tenure here & none of us can begrudge him if he wants another shot at the Serie A title.all respect for cannavaro what ever his decision is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)