Players who might stay with us if we are demoted (2 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
only deal i no of was trez going to lyon on a loan but then trez came out today and questioned that saying he might stay with juve. and cammo last i heard he was "supposed" to be loaned to inter, but i dont believe any news about inter now a days. so for all i no they could be staying....

so to answer your question, no they arent that close on leaving juve on load deals.
Anyhow,one is for sure,we won't sell our players for nothing,and we will keep at least 4 of our nine stars(2 of them should be loaned).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
Anyhow,one is for sure,we won't sell our players for nothing,and we will keep at least 4 of our nine stars(2 of them should be loaned).

ya that is for sure......i think the only thing holding the canna deal back is we want to see if we can get a better deal for us and not real, which is good to see. anyone who wants juve players they will have to pay market value or higher for them....

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Rampulla on TV said :"Cannavaro, Thuram, Vieira, Zambrotta, Emerson want to leave Juve."

Let's see if he knows more than us and the media.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i could care less about vieira and emerson and i no thuram wants to leave.........but i cant see both zambo and canna leaveing. i hope he claims are wrong.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
the more buffon speaks the more i think he is hinting to stay with juve. i think he has a better chance of staying then canna does..
To be honest that should be a very good news,since I know only one keeper in the world of his qualities.

He is the guy that we should loan somewhere.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
well i dont know a player could say one thing and do another....here are his comments and you guys can decide for yourself

"It is not the moment to speak about things that are still to be decided. We wait for the sentence and we will see.

"Juve has given me a lot, the club and the Juve tifosi, you can never say never."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
mark77 said:
No Buffon in the list but latest rumor is: Buffon to....INTER for 20m € + Toldo.
Francesco Toldo in Serie B? Well, I think he would be a better option than just sticking with Mirante and Bonnefoi. The man has experiance and would probably be our starter under Deschamps.

Fucking Abbiati.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
mark77 said:
Rampulla on TV said :"Cannavaro, Thuram, Vieira, Zambrotta, Emerson want to leave Juve."

Let's see if he knows more than us and the media.
Cannavaro will probably and unfortunately garner a move to Madrid to be with his boy Capello. Emerson, Vieira, and Thuram can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned and hopefully we will sell them outright for as much as we can...all mercenaries who at the first sign of trouble will abandon anybody.

Even Thuram jumped the Les Blues ship when Zidane called it quits for the first time, however once the magician returned and everything was looking bright, Lilian returned as well. What a joke.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Andy said:
Francesco Toldo in Serie B? Well, I think he would be a better option than just sticking with Mirante and Bonnefoi. The man has experiance and would probably be our starter under Deschamps.

Fucking Abbiati.
I have to say... this was Abbiati's chance to shine as a juventino. To get his first team play in a world class club. To stick with a club that was able to showcase him as more than a benched had-been. To cement his position as the Juve #1 on their return to Serie A.

And he blew it all to gamble on a move to relegation-battler.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No matter who leaves Juventus in the night for other clubs and no matter who stays, we will always live on and continue with new servants who could serve our club just as well as those who are leaving. The likes of Cannavaro and Zambrotta have the right to abandon this ship, and we thank them for their contributions. However, our club will live on and those who leave prematurely will never be great heroes or legends for this club, with exception to our great Captain. This is football, and Italian football will always be laced with Juventus for the good, and of course, for the bad.

Good luck to the likes of Cannavaro and Zambrotta...players who gave their all during their time here. And fuck off to the rest who did not give their best for our great Bianconero shirt.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
mark77 said:
No Buffon in the list but latest rumor is: Buffon to....INTER for 20m € + Toldo.

Buffon staying silent, is just a sign that he doesnt want to say anything right now and then head off into the sunset with Moratti or Galliani. Buffon to Inter for 20m and Toldo? Believe it or not, I'd take it.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
cant we push it more , we payed big money for gigi and toldo is no spring chicken but he will be great for serie B.And he will help the youth of this team mature.

if anyone wants to leave they can do so,i think most of those players gave their best to the team and i thank them.

Some of those players would've given the young players a big push with their experience, but if they dont want to stay then thats that.We will create a new squad and they will become legends in this club ,they r the ones who stuck with the club in thick times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)