Players who might stay with us if we are demoted (2 Viewers)

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
Zambrotta prefers Milan

By Alex Dunn - Created on 18 Jul 2006

Juventus full back Gianluca Zambrotta will only contemplate a move to Chelsea if Milan fail to make a satisfactory offer for his services.

The buccaneering Italian was one of the stars of the World Cup and following Juventus' relegation as a result of the match-fixing furore that has shook Serie A to its core, he has not been short of suitors.

Real Madrid have been mooted as strong candidates, with Fabio Capello's move to the Spanish capital from the Old Lady fueling such reports, but it has now become apparent that the versatile left-sider would prefer to stay in Italy.

Zambrotta would also likely have the option of moving to Liga champions Barcelona should he desire, and it is sure to be a high profile scramble for his signature that ensues over the coming month.

It is, though, Milan at the head of the queue, with Zambrotta only likely to be plying his trade in the Premiership next term if the two Italian outfits cannot concur on a suitable deal.

"Zambrotta's wish is to stay in Italy but not at Juventus, and the only club that can afford the transfer and that have shown a keen interest is Milan," said Zambrotta's agent, Giuseppe Bonetto.

"Should Juve fail to reach an agreement with Milan then Zambrotta will consider the other alternatives.

"An agent representing Chelsea will meet Juventus in the next few days.

"It will be down to Juventus to make the decisions and let us know what the options are once there is something concrete.

"Chelsea are not the only ones interested in Zambrotta as Real Madrid and Barcelona are also keen to sign the player."

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=403994&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=Zambrotta+prefers+Milan

------------------------------------------------------

I certainly hope this isn't true, he I have accepted the fact that he is leaving but not to Milan...IMHO that is an act of betrayal. Please go to Barca along with Buffon and Canna, i'm okay with that!

Buy on AliExpress.com

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
It's hard to accept but for most of players Clubs are business. but for true fans club is not business. It is home. You don' leave your home.
That's why I prefer alessandro del piero to rest of them.
I thought after these many years Zambrotta and Buffon will stay with us but it seems they are first to go.
What a player need more? Money ? They Have it already and Juve will pay their wages as before? They just want to be at headlines.
If they truley love their clubs they can stay 1-2 years and be a part of club history. at first I thought Zambro, gigi, canna, thuram and nedved will stay.
So pity. You follow players everyday whom not care so much about fans and club.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
it crushes my heart is that most of those players became world class after playing for juve, and now everyone gets our players that we worked so hard on.

the club i have respect for is bayern munich,i dont blame the others though

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
moratti should've discussed all the players on his list with Gigli today. That should include ibra,viera and could be trezi and emerson.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
I regarded inter as the stupid ones only.:disagree:

hey i dont kare where he goes.....and plus inter are in talks with athletico madrid for torres ( although madrid want him to stay) , so i dont know if they have room from torres, martins, adriano and ibrah..... inter wont get toni because fiorentina have already said it will have to be one hell of an offer to get him away from their club.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
hey i dont kare where he goes.....and plus inter are in talks with athletico madrid for torres, so i dont know if they have room from torres adriano and ibrah..... inter wont get toni because fiorentina have already said it will have to be one hell of an offer to get him away from their club.
At the end it looks that Fiorentina is stronger than us in a financial way:disagree: while that lunatic Capello wants the half of our team.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
At the end it looks that Fiorentina is stronger than us in a financial way:disagree: while that lunatic Capello wants the half of our team.

ya fiorentina can afford to keep toni but they wont be able to keep alot of other players. i will honestly say capello will only get one person from our team.......zambo doesnt want to play in spain and i dont even kare about emerson.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
ya fiorentina can afford to keep toni but they wont be able to keep alot of other players. i will honestly say capello will only get one person from our team.......zambo doesnt want to play in spain and i dont even kare about emerson.

I will tell him to go to hell,but he is very persistent in his idea to take over our players...If you're right about only one player there(while he wants Balza,Canna,Zambo,Emerson,C.Zanetti) I hope that it is going to be Emerson.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
ESS-Juventino said:
It's hard to accept but for most of players Clubs are business. but for true fans club is not business. It is home. You don' leave your home.
I thought after these many years Zambrotta and Buffon will stay with us but it seems they are first to go.
What a player need more? Money ? They Have it already and Juve will pay their wages as before? They just want to be at headlines.
If they truley love their clubs they can stay 1-2 years and be a part of club history. at first I thought Zambro, gigi, canna, thuram and nedved will stay.

I'm asking myslef why are we following those players who don't that much about fans

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
ESS-Juventino said:

I'm asking myslef why are we following those players who don't that much about fans

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
I will tell him to go to hell,but he is very persistent in his idea to take over our players...If you're right about only one player there(while he wants Balza,Canna,Zambo,Emerson,C.Zanetti) I hope that it is going to be Emerson.

sorry i meant him only getting one player i care about :p he can have emerson, but i want good money for him (10 million :D). i no he wont get balza and zanetti they both really want to play for juve. right now zambo has real madrid 3rd on his list of places to go, he has said he would prefer milan over chelsea but if milan dont make a good offer then he would consider chelsea and real madrid. so the only one i can see crapello getting is canna and right now its still 50% / 50%, you can never listen to what crapello syas ;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
sorry i meant him only getting one player i care about :p he can have emerson, but i want good money for him (10 million :D). i no he wont get balza and zanetti they both really want to play for juve. right now zambo has real madrid 3rd on his list of places to go, he has said he would prefer milan over chelsea but if milan dont make a good offer then he would consider chelsea and real madrid. so the only one i can see crapello getting is canna and right now its still 50% / 50%, you can never listen to what crapello syas ;)
I would like to see Emerson there,I mean they like each other and real fooking madrid is a brazilian connection.
10 mil sounds good for him.

So I won't mind: Emerson to real,Vieira no matter where and same goes to ibra.:D

The question is where are the big guys going(Camo,Canna,Gigi and Zambo)?

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
I would like to see Emerson there,I mean they like each other and real fooking madrid is a brazilian connection.
10 mil sounds good for him.

So I won't mind: Emerson to real,Vieira no matter where and same goes to ibra.:D

The question is where are the big guys going(Camo,Canna,Gigi and Zambo)?

i dont have no idea.....cammo most likely is going out on a loan deal and the rest are uncertain. all i no is the next week wil be intersting

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
So Camo and Trez are near a loan deal????

only deal i no of was trez going to lyon on a loan but then trez came out today and questioned that saying he might stay with juve. and cammo last i heard he was "supposed" to be loaned to inter, but i dont believe any news about inter now a days. so for all i no they could be staying....

so to answer your question, no they arent that close on leaving juve on load deals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)