Player ratings after each match (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Discussions have started about creating a sort of panel of Juventuz members who could provide player ratings after each match ... and possible technologies to help support showing average match ratings, etc.

About to merge in a number of posts in a moment...

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Thanks for collecting the posts swag, good job. I don't think setting this up should be very difficult, Keith is quite skilled and I know a thing or two as well, and swag has offered pro-bono too. ;)

I also agree with using a panel of people who usually watches the games, it would create the most fair results.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Altair said:
I think we should limit the number of raters to 4-5
My only arguments against that approach are:

* no guarantee that all 4-5 will be able to see each and every match
* one member with a strong bias can skew the ratings a lot more

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't see my name in anybody's list,are those lists are like "who's popular" or " my favourite members"list again?:confused:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Ok I might not be top of mind on this issue (after all its not an Islam against the world issue)....but I would like to contribute also...I get to see all matches.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I want to make sure people know this was MY IDEA, sealed and copywrited.

For a name, I was thinking "Juventuz Player Ratings" or something of the sort.

As the member who brought this to attention, I think I should have some power selecting the posters who give their ratings. ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
RochemBeck said:
I want to make sure people know this was MY IDEA, sealed and copywrited.

For a name, I was thinking "Juventuz Player Ratings" or something of the sort.

As the member who brought this to attention, I think I should have some power selecting the posters who give their ratings. ;)
I can corroborate Andy's story here. ;)

And, IMO, great ideas should get their rewards of having a hand in how they might be implemented.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)