Perugia chase female player !?! (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
You cannot be sure! :stuckup: I'm sure there's plenty who are better than Baiocco (not saying that they can only be as good as him, just considering him as the weakest link in our squad and since we do have him, why not have a female who's better).
yeah... that's what I said. There is some good footballers among them. Great skills and all, but on the physical level they don't have a chance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
I hope Perugia get's her. It would be intersting to see what happens and how a female player would cope in serie a for now all we can do is speculate. I mean... if she sucks then it will never happen again, but imagine if somehow she does well.... other clubs might just follow suit :cool::)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Highly improbable sunshine ;)

As Kaliman said, on a physical level, female athletes can't compete with their male counterparts. I've watched a couple of female game during the world cup, and well they can't run, and if they run, they run in a funny way :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah, or even normal body contacts during the game could end up as an excuse for those hot blooded italian players to grab some booty :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
I hope Perugia get's her. It would be intersting to see what happens and how a female player would cope in serie a for now all we can do is speculate. I mean... if she sucks then it will never happen again, but imagine if somehow she does well.... other clubs might just follow suit :cool::)
I don't think they would follow actually. If we were talking about one of the Scandinavian countries where the 2 genders are more or less equal in society we could assume that it would happen, but this is Italy we are talking about - male chauvinism :angel:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Highly improbable sunshine ;)

As Kaliman said, on a physical level, female athletes can't compete with their male counterparts. I've watched a couple of female game during the world cup, and well they can't run, and if they run, they run in a funny way :D
yeah, i know... ... just speculating... ... :)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
you know, about body contacts, in female football, a contact above the waist is considered fool, so ... :D
How about contacts BELOW the waist??

It sounds even worse....

:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I definitely agree with Kalle and Glenn. No matter how skillful those females are they're not going to be able to compete with men like Stam, Davids and Nedved simply because of their physical presence.

LOL, imagine though, suppose a girl did play in Serie A and she tackled somebody like Totti or Vieri, man, I would laugh so bad! :LOL:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I think it's completely unlike, the difference between mens are womens soccer are HUGE. And I really mean HUGE, just enormous.
No offence to womens soccer, but it's just something completely. Norways women soccer team are among the best in the world, while the mens isn't. If they played each other I think the men would win with at least ten goals.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Once in a sport program, they showed that the only sport in which females and males could compete against each other is ice skiing.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I think it would be interesting to see at least one female in the team. IMO the opponents wouldn't really know what to do with her or how to stop her if she was somehow dangerous, since they would be afraid to tackle her (getting in touch with her body parts, although undeliberetly, would cause a lot of fuss).

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

I don't think they would follow actually. If we were talking about one of the Scandinavian countries where the 2 genders are more or less equal in society we could assume that it would happen, but this is Italy we are talking about - male chauvinism :angel:
Scandinavian countries???
We're not at all equal around here, there's still alot of male chauvinism - especially in my house! :D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
oh no anders, you're really threathening me :D

ida, i dunno about the below contacts. there is no rule about those in feminine football :p you should better ask josy when you catch her ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)