Perugia chase female player !?! (5 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
I can't imagine if she were accepted, and she was chossen to play in a match ahead of some other players....... how the guys she was chossen over will feel
That's the point Ivy :howler::D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still think, that she wont be playing.
Hard to imagine that.
About players behaviour toward her: in the beginning they will try to behave better, but then all that hard tackle will come just like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
no, if they buy her, they will play her..... that's all she will be to them..... an advert. :down: So they'll probably play her..... for attention :wallbang:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
oh well....... she ain't for sure yet, so we'll hv to see how things go..

btw, i'm sure u guys out there know what NOT to do with this thread ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Oh, I really hope she will play, she is sooooooooo HOT :p :D

No, seriously, I dont think it's sad. Why should it be sad even if she is only eye-candy? She'll get her big break, she'll have to start a few games (noone will care about her if she doesnt) and will earn much more money that sne would in Sweden. It's a win-win situation.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Cause imo, she is used only to pay attention to this club.
I cant imagine, that she doesnt realise that... If she doesnt care about that and going for that - well, her problem, not mine.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I know that and I think she must know it too. But if I was in her place that wouldnt bother me too much. I'd get to play a few matches in Serie A, become famous, earn a lot of money...

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
Oh, I really hope she will play, she is sooooooooo HOT :p :D
:howler: sori, j/k , just wanted to poke fun @ u :D :D :D

No, seriously, I dont think it's sad. Why should it be sad even if she is only eye-candy? She'll get her big break, she'll have to start a few games (noone will care about her if she doesnt) and will earn much more money that sne would in Sweden. It's a win-win situation.
well, yeah, she'll get rich, get her big break to play and all that, but i guess it isn't nice when u think that u're skill isn't exactly the reason y u hv all these....... u get what i mean???

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
well, yeah, she'll get rich, get her big break to play and all that, but i guess it isn't nice when u think that u're skill isn't exactly the reason y u hv all these....... u get what i mean???
Yes, it wouldnt be nice for me for sure.
Cause this is such situation: we dont hir her cause of skills, only to have good advert.
It's not, that I doubt in her skills in general, but as we all agreed: female playing with guys has no chances, looking at phisical side of that.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
But I think women sometimes actually underestimate eachother. Who's to say she isnt good, that she cant play in Serie A and be good? She scored more than 60 goals last season in a womans league, why couldnt she score at least 5 in Serie A.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
I diddn't say she isn't gd. I just dun feel that her skill is the reason they r interested in her. Surely there's a world of male players who match her in cost and ability.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
It's not about underestimate women's abilities, cause I saw many times, when some girl beat some guy in box eg.
But I also saw Women Euro Championships, and guys when then play football - it's way so different. Looking at both of them, I'm trying to imagine her, playing with the same strenght - :undecide:
Yes I wish I could be wrong, and the lady will appear to be great footballer in Serie A with 5 goals at least.
But another things, which wont allowed her to be a good player there is male's proud ;)
They will not take a woman, who can play well.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I diddn't say she isn't gd. I just dun feel that her skill is the reason they r interested in her. Surely there's a world of male players who match her in cost and ability.
My biggest concern too Ivy.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yeah i doubt that they are genuinely interested in her as far as her football goes.they've been getting alot of attention this summer with their signing of ghaddafi jnr as well,and i've heard that even the libyan national coach isn't to impressed with him, goes to show that perugia are just chasing publicity for their club.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #97
    This is an old old topic, but I read a more recent article about it...

Woman to play in top flight football team

A Swedish woman is to line up for Italian football club Perugia in the country's top league from January.

Hanna Ljungberg, a 25-year-old Swede, is considered by some commentators to be the world's best female player, with 95 caps and 51 international goals to her name.

Perugia have confirmed the 5ft 3in Swede will play in Serie A from the beginning of next year, reports the Daily Record.

The club's president, Luciano Gaucci, who has previously signed Colonel Gaddafi's son, said: "Football isn't only about physical strength, but also about ability. I don't see why a woman shouldn't play. It is not against the rules.''

------------------------------------------------------

So she's actually gonna play!?!?! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    yeah i doubt that they are genuinely interested in her as far as her football goes.they've been getting alot of attention this summer with their signing of ghaddafi jnr as well,and i've heard that even the libyan national coach isn't to impressed with him, goes to show that perugia are just chasing publicity for their club.
    no one is impressed with geddaffi he isnt even good enough to be a player the only reason he is a player is that there is no democracy in Libya if a coach doesnt let geddaffi play then hell!!!!!!!:down:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Geddafi hasn't play a single minute in Perugia...
    I was actually curios about him, but no signs about him... I guess he isn't even training with Perugia...

4 the girl... Anna something (Gaucci call her the new Miccoli :D ) I saw some scatch of her in TV... will be funny to see a girl in serie A but looks like that won't be allowed.

Jul 12, 2002
    Well, at least they made a good choice in who to take. Ljungberg is undoubtedly the best women's player out there right now, and I think it'd be great to see her play for Perugia. I think that she's good enough, but I doubt that is the point at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)