Perugia chase female player !?! (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Not sure about that. I've seen pics of her (hardly dressed ;))when she was still 18 and well she looked more or less the same as now, so I don't think she used too much surgery :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
No, it was Montero's gf :D

Apparantly Tudor was a regular costumer, and the Juventus players had a "discount" for all "services" :D :LOL:

Ah, the life of a fotball player...

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
No, it was Montero's gf :D

Apparantly Tudor was a regular costumer, and the Juventus players had a "discount" for all "services" :D :LOL:

Ah, the life of a fotball player...
btw, montero got married if you were curious about :D

and concerning the topic, i don't think a healthy-minded presindent would take a girl in his lot

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

btw, montero got married if you were curious about :D

and concerning the topic, i don't think a healthy-minded presindent would take a girl in his lot
We're talking about Gaucci, remember? :D

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    Man, only at Juventuz would a thread about female footballers turn into a conversation about whores.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    I doubt a girl will be allowed to play football with Perugia.

Isn't it "Men's Football"?? The Serie A and so on? To me the comment made by Perugia sounds like a joke, that's all.

Plus I doubt he is going to find any female footballer good enough to play with the big boys ;)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    according to Gaucci a mixed team is allowed (or isn't forbidden).
    He says that women can play in men's teams, men are the ones that cannot play in women teams...

i doubt it:confused:, but i'm curious to see the girl he's chosen :eek:..

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Didn't Perugia get enough attention when they signed Saadi Ghadaffi??? They might as well be running around with a sign saying - look at me!

Silly Perugia :rolleyes:

No disrespect to the women. There are some pretty good footballers among them, but for on of them to play in Serie A??? HA! She wouldn't last 5 minutes.

This is not golf you know...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    You cannot be sure! :stuckup: I'm sure there's plenty who are better than Baiocco (not saying that they can only be as good as him, just considering him as the weakest link in our squad and since we do have him, why not have a female who's better).

Anyone knows of a female vs male game? For example, in the countries that have both, good female and male NT? :undecide:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    yeah, a good idea
    unfortunately, the only female football player i know is milene dominquez, who plays in spain and has played in fiammamonza, italy. now she plays for rayo vallecano :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Mia Ham, and I think Sun Won for China is regarded as two of the best player in the game. Sun Won was offered Asian Player of the Year, I think in 1999, but flat out refused.:shocked:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Why?
    I can't remember now.:p. But I think she wanted to have something like Asian Women's MVP award which doesn't exit. Anyway, she is probably more skillful than many male players.;). But I will still my spectacle with men.:D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++Anyone knows of a female vs male game? For example, in the countries that have both, good female and male NT? :undecide:
    I don't know if it's ever been tried, but the best womens NTs are the US and Sweeden or Norway I think. Their womens teams could probably give their mens teams a run for their money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)