[Peace Cup] Sevilla 1-2 JUVENTUS, July 24th 2009 (3 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Here we go again... We play a friendly match and the experts or to be more accurate the smarties giving their words after friendly games leaving their marks.
Seriously I voiced an opinion yes an opinion but yet you are unable to just brush it off for a personal attack, dont worry because he wont be benched or we will just hear Fuck Ferrara every single week like during the Capello era for us to move a step forward he should not be in the team week in week out and thats a fact Rab.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
why was trezeguet not playing????
like i said in a previous post...look at his reactio when he csores during training+when he come on stage during d pinzolo farewell...:depressed

he struck me as a man going thru d motions...a man whose been screwed by people he trusted...

i fear d worst

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
I hope you are Right...I know I am in a minority here, but he remains, by far my favourite striker...not just my favourite...the one player in our ranks who I am confident could score the goals, most likely alongside his old sparring partner DP, to fire us back to Reclaiming OUR scudetto. I am desperately eager to see Trez, a world class finisher, playing in front of a world class creator...Diego. The same goes for seeing what can happen when he plays in front of, or even alongside, little Giovinco...

But Salvatore, I assume, like you have suggested, that he will plat the full game against the Koreans. And then, whoever has performed the strongest, will get the nod against Madrid.
:disagree: u r not alone...i consider david primus inter pares

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seriously I voiced an opinion yes an opinion but yet you are unable to just brush it off for a personal attack, dont worry because he wont be benched or we will just hear Fuck Ferrara every single week like during the Capello era for us to move a step forward he should not be in the team week in week out and thats a fact Rab.
Opinion? Man he played a friendly game, a preparation match then you make a conclusion saying he isn't up to it and shouldn't start? Please...

Do you really expect from him to score a hattrick and outplay Sevilla players in a friendly game? Why is it when he doesn't score or doesn't put his usual performance he should be benched and shouldn't start? If it's because of his age then say it but don't judge his abilities on one single friendly match. Doesn't make sense.

I'm not even going to mention what he has done in his last 3 4 years, because it has already been mentioned, but seriously give this man a break for once even if he doesn't perform in friendly game because he has been giving his everything in our last 4 seasons.

Not much we're asking I think.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Can somebody give me a quick summary on the match?

My beach house doesn't have Gol TV. :tdown:
-We were not anything special ; Sevilla was dominating
-Manninger :tup:
-Our left side looked weak but probably because we had Grygera there
-Zebina played great while Tiago did a good job as well, especially in the first half
-Camo was pretty good but he got a new injury
-Canna was pretty poor
-People are already asking Del Piero to be benched, again.

Pretty boring match, you have highlights somewhere in multimedia section anyway.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seriously, you can't judge much from a friendly match. I've seen teams destroy opposition during preseason friendlies then become a complete disaster during the regular season. Hell, the Detroit Lions had a 3 and 1 preseason a couple years ago and ended up 4 and 12. And the reason you can't judge is because there is no pressure.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
-We were not anything special ; Sevilla was dominating
-Manninger :tup:
-Our left side looked weak but probably because we had Grygera there
-Zebina played great while Tiago did a good job as well, especially in the first half
-Camo was pretty good but he got a new injury
-Canna was pretty poor
-People are already asking Del Piero to be benched, again.

Pretty boring match, you have highlights somewhere in multimedia section anyway.
Thanks brother.

Asking Del Piero to be benched after one performance is just lunacy, but usually happens at this time of year. Then once he leads the team in scoring people have to shut up until next preseason to start their annoying clamoring once again.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Can somebody give me a quick summary on the match?

My beach house doesn't have Gol TV. :tdown:
We were not that good but not poor either. Sevilla were dominant more but we were a bit smarter.

Zebina our best player, Manninger was decent too.

Chiellini looked solid but still strikes the balls out wide when there's no danger on him and no pressure. Cannavaro, so n so.

Upfront we looked a bit poor and Mauro got injured before HT.

All in all it was good preparation game for Ferrara and our players.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Thanks brother.

Asking Del Piero to be benched after one performance is just lunacy, but usually happens at this time of year. Then once he leads the team in scoring people have to shut up until next preseason to start their annoying clamoring once again.
:pint:

Yeah I know...many of them complain but Del Piero saves our ass every season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We were not that good but not poor either. Sevilla were dominant more but we were a bit smarter.

Zebina our best player, Manninger was decent too.

Chiellini looked solid but still strikes the balls out wide when there's no danger on him and no pressure. Cannavaro, so n so.

Upfront we looked a bit poor and Mauro got injured before HT.

All in all it was good preparation game for Ferrara and our players.
Hopefully Zebina can continue his good form as it appears we won't be getting a true RB this summer.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh and Andy, apparently Amauri is the biggest flop for some people. Very good observation from some people.
:lol2:

That shit is so, so stupid.

There are several idiotic ways to hate on Amauri. Some people hate him for wanting to play for Italy, others hate him because he doesn't play for Dunga.

The guy was incredible during the first half of the season, certainly one of our better players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's obvious that those who hate on Amauri dislike him for petty reasons.

Like Bianconero. It's so petty he can't even provide a reason why he dislikes the player, he just does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)