[Peace Cup] Sevilla 1-2 JUVENTUS, July 24th 2009 (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:lol2:

That shit is so, so stupid.

There are several idiotic ways to hate on Amauri. Some people hate him for wanting to play for Italy, others hate him because he doesn't play for Dunga.

The guy was incredible during the first half of the season, certainly one of our better players.
Yeah but I also heard he's not good because he's Brazilian and they expected to see more. :shifty: You know, like Ronaldinho used to play...or even Robinho. So they say that Amauri is just decent and nothing more. :tdown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im really happy to hear Zebina and Tiago have been playing well and i absolutley love the blacks shorts and socks with our home kit i hope they use them a lot this season they are so much better than the white ones and remind me if the kappa ones from the 90s, so badass!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
we only had 2 chances and scored them both
i only see sevilla attacking and still people give our players high ratings
havent watched the game, but could anyone explain :lol:?
thats what fanboyism is all about, isn't it ?

you are not a true juventino when you do not find excuses for our players "underperforming", just to give them high ratings nonetheless

all of you, who talk about ale, remember 2 things:

1. WTF?? we got like a month before the season starts!! and you already attack him!! because of 1 fucking friendly match??? what's the matter with you??
the same goes for the other players ... they are too only preparing the situation, so a rating on equal levels with other teams that just started the preparation for the season is legit. i don't think that anybody "attacked" del piero. you need to learn the difference between attacking and just rating a players PERFORMANCE low. attacking is what 80% of the people here do 24/7 by calling players names and writing "fuck molinaro, fuck grygera" and so on. saying that alex did play bad is not attacking.

2. how do you expect him to be in his best when he's not playing in his role?? Ale is not a trequartista! Ale is a forward!
so who should we blame? ferrara ? oh no, he is our saviour so we can not blame him. we can't blame alex too, because he IS juventus ... that is a pretty difficult situation. who should we blame then ? if alex thinks he can not play that position he should've told ferrara. he did not adjust to the position and played as if he was a second striker, but that is exactly the problem. as second striker he can take the ball and try to dribble a few meters to get closer to the goal, but as trequartista he has to NOT slow down the game with slow dribbling but to involve others into play to widen the play and spread the defence or at least play a good pass to the forward, this he did not.

but it is really interesting, when every player in the team did not play on their favourite position and we lost 0:5 you still would be giving good ratings, because they did not play on their position :D

thats ridiculous, if you can not play on a position the coach tells you to play, be a man and tell the coach so he can give someone else a shot who likes to play in that position. in fact he could have told ferrara in the halftime break so giovinco would have gotten a bit of playing time.

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
Im really happy to hear Zebina and Tiago have been playing well and i absolutley love the blacks shorts and socks with our home kit i hope they use them a lot this season they are so much better than the white ones and remind me if the kappa ones from the 90s, so badass!

Yeah. The white shorts doesn't work at all. Hopefully our opponents will wear white shorts so we can have the black ones.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Like I care for your - rep, grow up dude! If I am so retarded for not liking amauri's lazy ass, lets have a bet? i say he will lose his starting place before the winter break, if not sooner! deal?

I'll take that bet instead. so losing his starting place, how many games we talking???

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
if alex thinks he can not play that position he should've told ferrara. he did not adjust to the position and played as if he was a second striker, but that is exactly the problem. as second striker he can take the ball and try to dribble a few meters to get closer to the goal, but as trequartista he has to NOT slow down the game with slow dribbling but to involve others into play to widen the play and spread the defence or at least play a good pass to the forward, this he did not.
Well you're right, but that's what friendlies are for, no? Experimenting should happen now rather than during the season.
We're trying different formations, different tactics, different players, players playing in different positions.

So if any player, not necessarily Del Piero, plays now in July or in August in an unusual position for him and plays bad or can't get used at all to the new position, then it's not a big deal at all.
It's actually a good thing because then Ciro will know what not to do during the season.
If someone plays in some unfamiliar position for him and actually plays well, then great. We got ourselves more options that we know will work throughout the season.

What i'm trying to say is that right now in July absolutely no-one is to be blamed if Del Piero plays bad as a trequartista, Grygera plays bad as a LB or Diego plays bad as a second striker.

Jan 22, 2009
So Iaquinta is even a bigger flop than Amauri, isn't he?

BTW, it's kinda funny how neither Toro_Meda nor Cruello can use the "he doesn't even play for his NT" argument against their respective hated players.
No, ofc he is not! He is a real team player, with far more spirit then the lazy Brazilian. I said that im taking this bet only if Trez stay, because if he don't, then Ciro will have less option in attack, which may lead to prolonging amauri's first team play...

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Some of you are reading far too much into a pre-season friendly. Other than concerns about fitness, there is nothing of any value you can take from these matches. The formations are experimental and the players don't give 100%, mostly because they do not want to get injured in a meaningless game, but also because they don't have 90 minutes in them.

Every pre-season it's the same old shit. The year our of serie b, we were doomed after our performances vs Sunderland/Newcastle left a lot to be desired. Last summer, Amauri was called a flop after a few pre-season friendlies by some. Now, Del Piero isn't good enough to start anymore. FFS get a grip.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Some of you are reading far too much into a pre-season friendly. Other than concerns about fitness, there is nothing of any value you can take from these matches. The formations are experimental and the players don't give 100%, mostly because they do not want to get injured in a meaningless game, but also because they don't have 90 minutes in them.

Every pre-season it's the same old shit. The year our of serie b, we were doomed after our performances vs Sunderland/Newcastle left a lot to be desired. Last summer, Amauri was called a flop after a few pre-season friendlies by some. Now, Del Piero isn't good enough to start anymore. FFS get a grip.
Great post :star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)