[Peace Cup] Sevilla 1-2 JUVENTUS, July 24th 2009 (4 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
all of you, who talk about ale, remember 2 things:

1. WTF?? we got like a month before the season starts!! and you already attack him!! because of 1 fucking friendly match??? what's the matter with you??

2. how do you expect him to be in his best when he's not playing in his role?? Ale is not a trequartista! Ale is a forward!

stop mocking...we know what he's worth

BTW, i really looking forward to our first match with our best 11...
Now we know that Alex wont work in a 4-2-3-1 formation. I agree with u, his position is that of a forward.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
because Amauri and Iaquinta who scored the 2 goals :p
Was he not even on the bench? Was he fit??? If he wasn't even included in the squad...does it mean there is substance to the rumours of his departure???

Amuari's goal was OK, much like the majority of his Juve strikes to date...Iaquinta's finish was superb, as was the assist from zebina.

May 22, 2007
Was he not even on the bench? Was he fit??? If he wasn't even included in the squad...does it mean there is substance to the rumours of his departure???

Amuari's goal was OK, much like the majority of his Juve strikes to date...Iaquinta's finish was superb, as was the assist from zebina.
Because he got a full game against Vicenza possibly? I won't read much into this.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Because he got a full game against Vicenza possibly? I won't read much into this.
I hope you are Right...I know I am in a minority here, but he remains, by far my favourite striker...not just my favourite...the one player in our ranks who I am confident could score the goals, most likely alongside his old sparring partner DP, to fire us back to Reclaiming OUR scudetto. I am desperately eager to see Trez, a world class finisher, playing in front of a world class creator...Diego. The same goes for seeing what can happen when he plays in front of, or even alongside, little Giovinco...

But Salvatore, I assume, like you have suggested, that he will plat the full game against the Koreans. And then, whoever has performed the strongest, will get the nod against Madrid.

May 22, 2007
I am desperately eager to see Trez, a world class finisher, playing in front of a world class creator...Diego.
Definitely the same here, and I'm hoping to see him and Diego get their first game against the Koreans.

Would be quite good to see our full strength side (including Felipe) next, see what they can really do for a bit.

Mar 30, 2006
I am happy we won our first real test in a friendly. I was not optimistic with players such as Diego, Momo and Melo out.. and considering the late comers to preseason who started the game.

We really fell off in the last 20 min but played well overall.

:)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
we won and that the iimportant thing, Sevilla had the better chances, they played with almost the best team they have and they are much prepared physically.
nice defencive performance as a team not as defender individuals. manninger was our man of the match no argue. our best MF players didn't play s i would accpet that Sevilla had the ball most of the game yet we won. there goal could've been saved too, and we lacked speed still we have a month to improve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)