Pavel Nedved (16 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He's kind of Juve's RP and probably has a say in football decisions.

Honestly, I'm disappointed at Agnelli. He's too smart and has been in touch for too long not to foresee how bad these two are, at the very least, at managing the media.

They constantly give proof of desperation to sell Dybala and others.

IMO, the problem is the salaries amount. It's fucking huge. Guys like Higuain, Khedira, Matuidi, Can, Mandzukic, Ramsey, Rabiot, they make more than they are worth - most of them because they arrived on free, or because they are old/washed up. Ronaldo's incredible wage doesnt help (but apart from the others, its worth it).

To me, they are desperate to shed salary away. The club recently had to increase their debt to afford Ronaldo.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The same thing any vice president, vice chancellor or vice principle does. VICE

How do you dumb fucks not get this through your ugly heads
Wow. Are the activities of a vice president of Juventus and a vice principle similar?

you might have time to consider if you weren't stuck in the revolving door of being a faggot on the street and a faggot doing a dime.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We will never forget what Neddy did for our club.
Personally i feel that he offered more than ZZ
As a player he will always be a Juve legend.
Another Juve legend that bled for our team is Davids, who is always present at any ceremony we make, but obviously not as capable as Neddy to have a managerial position.
Apart from capability, there is also the issue of trust and you could always tell that Neddy would promote the benefits of the team above his.
His instincts made him adapt and change roles and position in order to strengthen us exactly where we needed him the most, this is exactly the reasons he was hired. He is still young in this managerial world.
As for the young girl, wait untill you reach 46 and you will see things differently, it's a very difficult age that man, a great athket no less, finally accept defeat to Time, it's incredible what kind of miraculous effects a 24year old girl can have...

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
He often talks to the media like an ex-player, not like an executive of the top club. That's the key set of skills he must have at his position, but he clearly lacks them. This alone is a sufficient reason to say what I said.

Also, because of his lack of communication skills, he looks like a weak and incapable executive in general, even if he's not. But, frankly, I never saw a person who'd be so clumsy and careless in expressing themselves while being an effective manager in a big company (i.e. a person who works with many difficult people). That's why all the rumors about his destructive feud with Marotta looked plausible (but rumors are not the reason I wrote what I wrote - I explained the logic of my previous post in the first paragraph of the current post).

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He often talks to the media like an ex-player, not like an executive of the top club. That's the key set of skills he must have at his position, but he clearly lacks them. This alone is a sufficient reason to say what I said.

Also, because of his lack of communication skills, he looks like a weak and incapable executive in general, even if he's not. But, frankly, I never saw a person who'd be so clumsy and careless in expressing themselves while being an effective manager in a big company (i.e. a person who works with many difficult people). That's why all the rumors about his destructive feud with Marotta looked plausible (but rumors are not the reason I wrote what I wrote - I explained the logic of my previous post in the first paragraph of the current post).
I don't know what's worse in that post, the verbosity or the mushrooming out of assumptions, repeat after me i have 0 evidence or even indication to the competence of nedved in his current role.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I don't know what's worse in that post, the verbosity or the mushrooming out of assumptions, repeat after me i have 0 evidence or even indication to the competence of nedved in his current role.
This thread is full of unnecessary and clumsy Nedved's comments like "Marotta is not a true juventino", you're free to check them out if you want to understand other people's opinions instead of arrogantly assuming that yours is the only one possible.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This thread is full of unnecessary and clumsy Nedved's comments like "Marotta is not a true juventino", you're free to check them out if you want to understand other people opinions instead of arrogantly assuming that yours is the only one possible.
Is clumsy a measurable metric?
That's the thing though, I'm not opining, I'm asking you to show me evidence instead of drowning me in epithets. I don't know if he's competent or not heck i don't even know what his job description is, but since you seem to be in tune with what goes on behind closed doors, can you tell us what are nedved's responsibilities at the club?

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Is clumsy a measurable metric?
That's the thing though, I'm not opining, I'm asking you to show me evidence instead of drowning me in epithets. I don't know if he's competent or not heck i don't even know what his job description is, but since you seem to be in tune with what goes on behind closed doors, can you tell us what are nedved's responsibilities at the club?
Once again: he's a top executive whose responsibility, among others, is to represent the club publicly. How do I know that? Because that's what he does (he makes comments to the press, attends official events on behalf of the club, etc).

And he's not doing a good job at it with the comments like that about Marotta. Such comments show only his emotional weakness and nothing more, and since he's talking not as an ex-player, but as a Juventus executive, they show the weakness of the club too. It's called bad PR.

Marotta's case wasn't an exception. He showed similar lack of prudence when he commented Max's possible departure while Allegri himself was giving interviews about how he wanted to stay at the club for many years, and there were other examples like that. But when the Pep rumors got out of control (extensive media coverage, Pep's irritated by the wave of questions, stock price fluctuations) and the club was expected to comment it at least somehow, Nedved, on the contrary, was as silent as a fish.

I never claimed to know the full list of his responsibilities or that he's completely hopeless at anything he touches as a manager. I wrote that he lacks important executive skills (communication skills in this case), and that is the reason people now change opinion about him. Don't try to extract more from my words than I put there, because that's exactly the type of assumptions you're trying to tell me I make.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
Once again: he's a top executive whose responsibility, among others, is to represent the club publicly. How do I know that? Because that's what he does (he makes comments to the press, attends official events on behalf of the club, etc).

And he's not doing a good job at it with the comments like that about Marotta. Such comments show only his emotional weakness and nothing more, and since he's talking not as an ex-player, but as a Juventus executive, they show the weakness of the club too. It's called bad PR.

Marotta's case wasn't an exception. He showed similar lack of prudence when he commented Max's possible departure while Allegri himself was giving interviews about how he wanted to stay at the club for many years, and there were other examples like that. But when the Pep rumors got out of control (extensive media coverage, Pep's irritated by the wave of questions, stock price fluctuations) and the club was expected to comment it at least somehow, Nedved, on the contrary, was as silent as a fish.

I never claimed to know the full list of his responsibilities or that he's completely hopeless at anything he touches as a manager. I wrote that he lacks important executive skills (communication skills in this case), and that is the reason people now change opinion about him. Don't try to extract more from my words than I put there, because that's exactly the type of assumptions you're trying to tell me I make.
So he said Max might be leaving...which he did. He called Beppe out...Who cares. Peoples complaints with our management are so bizaar to me. Even under Beppe. We took a team finishing 7th and have returned them to the status of pre-2006 era in 8 years. What they are doing is simply incredible and to somehow bash every little move they make is humerus. If Moggi made comments about something he was considered a genius but somehow Nedved is speaking out of turn at every moment. Beppe did us well but in the end he was an executive and not a Juventus loyalist which is fine. Agnelli and Nedved are there to protect the clubs culture and history because they know it the best. To be a voice of the management. I dont know what hes said that makes you cringe so hard?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)