Pavel Nedved (28 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
And you came to that conclusion basing on what exactly?
Before I provide my explanation, why don't you tell us why you think he's been so incredible in his role for the club so far. This being the same man that had the issue with one of the club's most successful coaches of all time and campaigned hard to bring in a failure.

Please do tell

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I'm thinking that neither Sarri nor Paratici/Nedved really believes in Dybala being compatable with CR7. We simply want to cash in and optimize our profit. I think getting the most out of Ronaldo will be probably with a true 9 or a physical striker/target men like Lukaku. Dybala represents market value as if today, another disappointing season like last year and his value most likely will drop even further (heck, 60M in today's market is even 40M less then in his 20+ goal season). I simply dont think they trust him to play alongside CR7 and therefor they want him out.
How many years has Ronaldo left at top level? Will the guy be even here next season?
If they base their decisions on such short term thinking then we are trully fucked.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
How many years has Ronaldo left at top level? Will the guy be even here next season?
If they base their decisions on such short term thinking then we are trully fucked.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
We’d be replacing him with Icardi so it’d be a 25 year old for a 26 year old. Future would still be covered.

Either way I still don’t think it’s a good deal and Nedved is becoming a bit of a hindrance.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Well, Fabio Monchi tries to sell him since August openly and probably held talks regarding the Lukaku-swap way earlier

Could you provide me with another reason why we want to sell him so gladly?
Why only since August? Maybe we actually do see the 80mln as a tempting offer. He's had a bad season last time, the year before he was not brilliant either. He's still just a bench player for Argentina. World Cup winner Griezmann went for 100mln, we got Ronaldo for 100mln.

I doubt we are willing to sell him just for the profit and there is no time left to reinvest.

Before I provide my explanation, why don't you tell us why you think he's been so incredible in his role for the club so far. This being the same man that had the issue with one of the club's most successful coaches of all time and campaigned hard to bring in a failure.

Please do tell
That issue with Allegri is just a rumor. Nobody knows the real reason of his departure. Nedved performance can be evaluated on the club's recent success which is beyond any doubt. I doubt Agnelli would be keeping an incompetent person as a vice president because why would he? To do his job or correcting his mistakes?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That issue with Allegri is just a rumor. Nobody knows the real reason of his departure. Nedved performance can be evaluated on the club's recent success which is beyond any doubt. I doubt Agnelli would be keeping an incompetent person as a vice president because why would he? To do his job or correcting his mistakes?
:lol:

That's Conte, Beppe, AA, Allegri. Replace Goldlöckchen with a random ex footballer and we'd still be as successful as we are now, that's how important he is.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
My best memory about Nedved as a player is from when he still played for Lazio. It was a year 1999 or 2000, I believe. They had a game against some irrelevant opponent. Nedved ran into the penalty box and fell down. The referee (it was Collina, if I remember it correctly) pointed to the penalty spot without a hesitation. But Nedved got up, came to the referee, and told him that there was no penalty there, he just fell on his own. They shook hands and the referee canceled his decision.

That was a very beautiful moment, something I cannot even imagine in the modern football. It's a pity that his obvious lack of executive skills makes people forget (and rightly so) what a legend he was on the pitch.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Although not incompetent, they fired Allegri despite him doing a historically stellar job.

Nedved pushed for the Sarri hire. If that is the case then he should be held liable if emphysema man accomplishes nothing beyond what Allegri could've easily done this season. If that is the case then Nedved's incompetence should cost him.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
My best memory about Nedved as a player is from when he still played for Lazio. It was a year 1999 or 2000, I believe. They had a game against some irrelevant opponent. Nedved ran into the penalty box and fell down. The referee (it was Collina, if I remember it correctly) pointed to the penalty spot without a hesitation. But Nedved got up, came to the referee, and told him that there was no penalty there, he just fell on his own. They shook hands and the referee canceled his decision.

That was a very beautiful moment, something I cannot even imagine in the modern football. It's a pity that his obvious lack of executive skills makes people forget (and rightly so) what a legend he was on the pitch.
Obvious lack? Lol you guys are a trip

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We’d be replacing him with Icardi so it’d be a 25 year old for a 26 year old. Future would still be covered.

Either way I still don’t think it’s a good deal and Nedved is becoming a bit of a hindrance.
Different players though...valid point to ask how long ronaldo has. We will be looking for a dybala type the summer after next when ronaldo moves on or retires.

Short term thinking seems to be the common theme. The oldies contracts being renewed in recent times comes to mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)