Pavel Nedved (23 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Nedved denies defeatism claims

Pavel Nedved has denied declaring that Juventus are unlikely to qualify for next year’s Champions League. “I never made any forecast.”

An interview with the Bianconero was published by the Czech newspaper Pravo on Monday and the midfielder was quoted as saying that he didn’t believe Juve could compete with the best Serie A clubs.

He also allegedly declared that winning the Scudetto was utopia and that securing a Champions League spot would be very difficult, as the current squad could only guarantee a mid-table finish.

“I never released an interview to Pravo and I never made any forecast on what would happen next season,” Nedved told Juventus.com.

“I speak continuously with the club management and next week I will meet them to discuss my future,” added the Bianconero.

Nedved, who joined Juventus from Lazio in 2001, recently declared that he would decide by the end of June whether to end his top-flight football career or play on for yet another year.

Source: Channel 4
Pavel, please be well enough to play on for another year!

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i think he understands that this is going to be a massive uphill battle to regain supremacy in A. thus i would not be surprised if he hangs it up being that he has done more than enough for this club and its fans. either way - mad respect to neddo :pint:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The team is falling apart damn it!! We cannot afford to loose Nedved also, it's enough that Camo and Trez are almost out. We had 5 pillars this season, and we are gonna loose 3 now....This is looking bad!!! In addition to loosing Balza and Boji, next season is not looking good :(
Wow wow wow,wait,why Balza bro??????

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Juventus, clamorosa decisione di Nedved. Si ritira !
23.06.2007 09.24 di Appi .
Fonte: Corriere dello Sport
La decisione era nell'aria, adesso sembra una certezza, almeno a leggere il titolo del Corriere dello Sport oggi in edicola: Pavel Nedved si ritira.
La decisione potrebbe essere ufficializzata la prossima settimana, a meno che la società non lo chiami e lo convinca a rimandare e fare un altro anno.

Pavel will retire according to Corriere dello Sport .

juve-boy

Nov 20, 2005
La decisione era nell'aria, adesso sembra una certezza, almeno a leggere il titolo del Corriere dello Sport oggi in edicola: Pavel Nedved si ritira.
La decisione potrebbe essere ufficializzata la prossima settimana, a meno che la società non lo chiami e lo convinca a rimandare e fare un altro anno.

:cry:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Dear fucking god.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Noooooooooooooo :cry:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz;1384718 said:
he didn't say he will retire... but is considerin' it & would make a decision after meetin' with the board...

if he isn't convinced by them... he will retire...
I thought his decision was due to his injury !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)